[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Horror Movie Mafia - TOWN & SURVIVOR WIN - Page 38 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:51 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous 134 35 36 37 38
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm 

Quote:
Just quietly...the mafia had a tough time of it this game. 3 members and behind the scenes drama.
Drama?

"The fastest way to ruin a hobby is to make it your career."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:37 pm 

I know I got vig killed wyld ;-). Been following most of this game.
What I mean is improve my town game so I'm not lynched or killed so quick :-D

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 am 

Hehe speaking of which it was pretty funny when you claimed my rolecall as suss and a few others jumped on, paulfrank pmed me apologizing for giving me a dodgy character. I said don't worry it's perfect cos you don't want to be too town early on. As it was played out perfect and I was most confirmed town by end of the game.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 am 

Great game PF. It kept me reading even after I died.

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 pm 

Good game PaulFrank. Has proven to me though that I can not play as mafia..............

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:10 am 

Quote:
Interesting Game. I think town had it in there favour though. Well done to people like Mal though, pulling the town through.

I mean, even with 4 Town deaths night 1, manged to get a convincing win.

Yeah , I killed the blonde, tried to steal my thunder :wink: But in all honesty, I was put on the spot.
Thought if i was killed at night, Vengeful didn't trigger :oops:
So, I just took a crack at mbtg, for some reason i always think his mafia :mrgreen:

But then, on day 2, sent PF a pm, I really though Drsn0 was the SK, being the quiet girl, they're always eerie in the movies...

And for mafia, I thought it was Mek Owen, DHead and James Heald (Wrong about James, but man he looked suss)
Maybe if i paid attention, before stabbing some implants, we could have got this done earlier :P

Good game to watch, and was interesting enough to keep me reading after i died :)
Haha yes but everyone loves a cat fight lol...But yes i don't think i've gone through a game yet where aza don't think i am mafia. At least i am consistant :mrgreen:

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

Last edited by Marked by the Gods on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 am 

Quote:
Haha yes but everyone loves a cat fight lol...
It was like D-grade horror movie quality, as moderator I found it delightfully thematic :mrgreen:
(And no, Mal, not double-D grade :roll: )

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous 134 35 36 37 38