[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
LOTR Campaign - The Dark Plague War - Page 6 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:48 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:46 pm 

I am free for game's Friday's at Dropzone.

I will bring 350 pts Good. Will play evil if willing to bring 350 pts to play.

Will play more pts if ppl can loan me the extras.

Ring/SMS me, 0413 402 373.

Yours,

Murray Wood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:33 pm 

Kieran: a quick look at the map indicates to me that the only way for you to have a 350 point game is in Fangorn (or possibly you can attack John Zak's territory in Swanfleet - I can't quite tell from the map), so I'll try to take that from you anytime over the weekend (not tonight, unfortunately) if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:41 pm 

Thanks for the games Kieran. Was looking a bit iffy about getting a gaming table, but it all worked out. Good times!!!

Last edited by Scotty Wazza on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:25 pm 

I am away in the UK for another week, so if any evil players want to attack territories adjacent to my current land thats perfectly fine. That should give you more options for game sizes.

If you lose anything I currently own the Legions of the White Hand will be able to retake it!

(I'll post this in the Barbie Tavern too)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:20 am 

Kieran and I played two 350 point games on the weekend at GW Perth for the campaign. I had a small army with 2 ents (one willow and one oak using the custom rules from online) a MT captain with shield, and 5 Fountain Court Guard with shields. Kieran had a Urak Hai force with a captain, a few beserkers and some pikers.

I will post up a battle report soon, but for now, Kieran has taken the land starting with E (not quite sure how to spell it, using my wireless Ipod currently) with one win, and the Fangorn Barbarians managing to hold of the Uraks with a draw in the first game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 am 

Has this campaign finished? I trhought it was ending on the 26th May ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:22 pm 

Hi AdvanceOp
I chatted with some players and it was agreed to extend it. You might be able to arrange a couple more Barbarian games yet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:15 pm 

AH ok.. thats cool. Just wondering when the second campaign might be starting up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:47 pm 

Second campaign? I don't think straight away. I would look for flaws that people had. Especially for getting to places to play games.

I wouldn't mind setting up a 4 player narrative campaign or something for 40k.... Like the tandaris outbreak. Otherwise Lotr could suit it as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:38 pm 

The Campaign map has been updated!

The recent lull caused by several players being unavailable/in adelaide/in the UK has been deceptive. The latest update to the campaign map reveals that the forces of Evil have gradually increased their grip on Middle Earth, and while they are still slightly behind Good by points, their is a gathering of armies around Minas Tirith.

Could this encoachment turn into a strangle hold? Will the first siege of the campaign turn out to be the loss of the White City?

Watch this space!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:29 pm 

So how many more points till we can lay siege to the White city!

Also if i can sometime in the next 2 weeks i'd like to atk near harad somebody! or ithilien.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 pm 

Haha, spotted Treebeard in that map. I guess that was to show him holding off Saruman for a game? Cheers matt!

P.S. When are we going to have a game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:50 am 

Yes, correct that was Treebeard valiantly holding off Saruman for as long as he could. Warrooom, don't be hasty.
Quote:
P.S. When are we going to have a game?
I've committed to learning 40k by this weekend (not to mention scraping an army together), so no LOTR for me until after super smash hammers :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:32 pm 

Ok. You can teach me sometime. And I look forward to clashing swords with you. Or shooting at you with my marines...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:27 pm 

mordor rises...

...and the book comes out June 21 *drools* :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next