[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Cup 8 Grudge Match Challenge Thread - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:40 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:01 pm 

Warning... This thread is not for new age sensative tree huggin wood elves. If you are easily offended, don't read on!

This is the official thread for the Sandgroper Cup 8 Grudge Match Challenges.

To challenge another coach you must first have purchased a ticket. The coach challenged can not accept the challenge until they have also purchased a ticket.

All challenges have to be "Bloodbowl style". Any weak, feeble halfling style challenges will be dismissed, unless you are fielding a halfling team then we'd expect nothing less (it must still be in theme to get approved though). Actually this being the year of the Stunty, with the Halfling miniature and all, I'd like to see some halfling style challenges. Lots of food eating, for everyone. :lol:

Approval of challenges will be made by Dave (advanceop) and Bruno (Brunificus) as they will be your Commish's this year. :D

So bring it on :twisted:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:10 pm 

There is a rumor amongst the clans that the heathen Hymn is planning to coach the cursed WAAAGHABIES in this years upcoming Sandgroper Cup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2JF-r ... sp=sharing

These pitiful cousins of ours from across the sea are not worthy to set foot on the fields at the glorious Albion.

To this end The all mighty All Porks are forced to reinstate an age old tradition amongst the two clans.

We challenge the Waaaghabies to attempt to win back the Orkisloe Cup that we have held for many generations.

And we will continue to hold the cup unless the Waaaghabies are Ork enough to prie it from our cold dead hands in victory. (unlikely)

As well as the shame of defeat the loosing coach must take a stunty team into the next Brawl dungeon bowl season.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:08 pm 

pic links not working for me - is it just me?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:28 pm 

Yay totally awesome the links only work when I am logged into the g drive, why did I think I could trust google.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 am 

Well you could change the privacy settings of the images to allow anyone to see it as long as they have the link.

Wait why am I helping a 'umie (He ain't no orc if he can't get tek'logy to work) challenge me?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:25 pm 

The privacy settings were already set that way :)

This is only a temp fix until i figure out somewhere else to put the pics but when the page comes up click on the down arrow on the top left of the screen and it should download the pic.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm 

hmmm those pics look like something my 2 yr old god-daughter could do - admittedly it was the handiwork of an greenskin so shouldnt be surprised...

really want the All Porks to win just so Hymn cant use the Shoguns for yet another season....so tired of those guys! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am 

Quote:
really want the All Porks to win just so Hymn cant use the Shoguns for yet another season....so tired of those guys! ;)
Every team is either 2 seasons or some form of trophy, until then I play them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Every team is either 2 seasons or some form of trophy, until then I play them.
so really we just need to let u get a 3rd place with the Shoguns and then we are done with those ronin...come on BRAWL coaches, lets make this happen! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:30 am 

*Ahem*

Note really feeling the "BloodBowl Challenge Spirit" at the moment, so apologies for the Snotling style challenge.

The first time I encountered Stone Cold Spider, was at EucBowl last year, where I beat his Humans. When I travelled to Southern Shrike again last year, he beat my Underworld Pact Stunty team. Since he is making the journey over here, it seems only fitting that we end this stand off, and he should face Legion, my Dwarfs.

On a side note, we did already agree to this when he confirmed he'd come to Sandgroper, so just trying to make it 'Official'

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 am 

Bit over a week for the challenges to be accepted and hopefully, be a bit more fired up. :D

First person in Australia at a tournament to beat Doubleskulls Orcs

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:25 am 

Quote:
Bit over a week for the challenges to be accepted and hopefully, be a bit more fired up. :D
Well I can say that he has accepted... And as for fired up... Well, to be honest once I'm there, I'll be fine. Just a bit of missing mojo for BloodBowl at the minute.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:01 am 

I understand the Bloodbowl burnout, hence why I have been playing a heap of Warmachine recently. But I always look forward to Sandgroper time, can't wait to see you with a bright orange Mohawk.

First person in Australia at a tournament to beat Doubleskulls Orcs

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:00 pm 

Dear Frosty da hamma guy,

I hearz ya chose ta reneg ona bet so dat ya could beat sum wunz at sum fing.

I hearz dat ya got scared dat ya might have gotten a pretty wooden pot stiring fing playen a, wot waz dey, 'umies or welfs or sumtin else squishy like dat, and not got to play da mighty Mourne Mountain Ogres, dus condemmin ya to da bottom of da winnuz list.

Well mista "I gotta go back on me word soz dat I can win sumfin offa sum wun" ya gone and got me attenshun.

I hear buy slap you in da face wif a rock filled iRon glove fing and challenge ya tree huggin, ova fed, rolly polly, him singin, furry footed wizard baits to da challange match.
Yew needz ta exept dis challenge unless ya iz too much a scardy pink chicken fing, dat iz...

Sined Gritty Bottomdribble, coach of da Mourne Mountain Ogres
On behalf of da great Haplo d'Biggs, owna of sed team

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:57 am 

Frosthammer says:
awww isnt it lovely, the cutsie wootsie little snotling trying to so big & brave with his rambling attempt at trash talk...dont u just want to hug it and pinch its little cheek cause its so adorable :lol:

+++++++++++
Coach Frosthammer, Abbot of the Shrine of Hymn, says:
First Round, First Day at Sandgroper Cup 8 We who Worship Hymn shall show the heathens from Mourn the one true faith and the divine path to enlightenment and holiness - by casting their wretched corpses onto the fires of Hymn's cleansing purity!