[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
League of Legends MINI MAFIA - MAFIA WINS! - Page 19 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:57 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am 

Well I had a lot of fun thru this game.
Few key points of the game I especially enjoyed.

-Getting thru the RCs with no safe RCs provided. Big relief there.

-Knocking the doc off night 2 was handy

-Gotta say. Cent played his role REALLY well. We had no idea who the cop was until he revealed and then got 2 mafia in a row.

-The last couple of the days were intense. The night after swirly was killed I managed to knock off the watcher and hoped at this point I couldn't be caught in the act. Cent was still alive but I had no problems with a cop as the godfather.
The following night I picked off Cent because, so long as the kill was successful, it would leave 3 players. None of the remaining players had anyway of proving themselves as town so I just banked on being less suss than either the other 2.
At this point all I had to do was either lead or bait a vote against either Wyld or SL and I had it in the bag.

All in all I had fun. It was a little slow moving but I think that is in part due to lack of knowledge of LoL.

Quick question for the players overall. How was my demeanour during the game? Did I manage to pass myself off as town well enough. Was there anything that seemed suss?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am 

As i said, you were on my radar, along with khorgor. You popped up as cents pick, along with khorgor and sensual lettuce tried to divert swirlys lynch on to you, so you were on his radar as well :P

But then I voted sensual so *shrug* guess it too severe :)

Can't really point to anything where I could say this post makes you mafia, but I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to the game as it was hard to keep up the focus for it. I'm sure Malignant could probably point out a multitude of posts where you were clearly mafia :)

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 am 
Site Admin

At least a couple. ;)

Well played though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am 

@polar I was pretty suss of you after the reasons you put for voting me :)

I thought it was a big red flag that you seemed to be the first player post each day and saying something to the effect of 'ooh this isn't good for town!'

I meant to ask you at the SS qual if you where mafia (I was already dead ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:22 am 

Hehe.
The first post thing was mostly coincidence as drsno always seemed to start the new days just before I head off to work. I made sure posted at that point to ensure I got my one post per day. Would be kinda embarrassing to get mod killed as the godfather. I did feel I kinda overplayed that tho.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 am 

I don't think I would have acted on it had I been in the game.

Posting like that read as though you are the last to put in your action then the game can start again, so you are online and ready to see if your kill worked etc

But the day starting times (duration of night etc) seemed pretty random to me so I doubted that was the case.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 pm 

Well done mafia.

A bit of an all at sea game. I missed submitting night 1 and got killed night two so a waste of my first shot at being the Doc :(

I PM'd my suspects to Drsn0 after I died. Let's just say it was probably for the best that I died :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19