This game has turned less into a shootout and more into a murder mystery puzzle... Which I LOVE.
Ok, so let's look at the remaining players...
5. thatnicguy - extra 3 - Claims recruitment by zombies, now third party survivor
thatnicguy - extra 3 - Claims recruitment by zombies, now third party survivor
8. Brayo - Hysterical girl
9. Brookesy - The backup
10. Aenur - Extra
13. Malignant - token black guy
15. Sensual-Lettuce - extra 1
16. Wyldcarde - aspiring film maker
17. James Heald - The Older guy
19. TyrantAndrew - the child
- Despite the wild theory I posted before, I don't think nic is our killer. Cults (unless they are cultafia) don't tend to have killing power, and if this one did - we would have seen more kills over the course of the game. I think this one is safe.
Brayo - Hysterical girl
- Hider claim is solid and has provided us with useful intel. He wouldn't be using it to protect Brookesy if he was an SK, so I call innocent.
Brookesy - The backup
- The early solid RC always had me thinking that Brookesy was innocent, and as far as I'm concerned - Brayo's hider power has now essentially confirmed it. Not sure why James got a guilty result on investigating Brookesy (miller perhaps?), but I really think something else must have been at play there because the evidence against Brookesy's guilt seems much stronger to me.
Aenur - Extra
- Aenur is playing his typical quiet game which is hard to read, but in my experience is a tiny
bit different to how he plays when mafia or SK. Not 100% on this one, but I'm leaning slightly towards innocent at the moment.
Malignant - token black guy
- Well, I
know I'm not mafia/SK.
Sensual-Lettuce - extra 1
- RCed as an extra, but this was done early so I'm leaning strongly towards town.
Wyldcarde - aspiring film maker
- As I've stated before, probably the most trustworthy of all remaining players right now. I call innocent.
James Heald - The Older guy
- James investigation results have all been on the money and provided good intel with the exception of one - brookesy. I understand his explanation of lying about mailman cop & neighbouriser, and I think his motivations for the rest have indicated mostly pro town, so in spite of everything I'm inclined to think innocent. Still would love to know what caused the odd investigation result against Brookesy though. James night investigation action was also effectively confirmed by Wyldcarde.
TyrantAndrew - the child
- This is the one that looks most sus to me right now! The RC is very weak compared to the other remaining players, and though nothing in particular stands out as anti-town, I can't find any real pro-town behaviour either. All he seems to have done is skirt around the real issues and thrown a bit of doubt about a few players around:
Or that Brayo is lying in an attempt to save your skin...
Aenur comes online and yet has nothing to say in regards to all of this...
When using the process of elimination, TyrantAndrew would have to sit around the top of the suspect list for that reason alone.
Lynch vote: TyrantAndrew
Brayo - if you have hidden behind TyrantAndrew at any point in the game, please speak up now and I'll change my vote. Otherwise - this is my best bet for our killer right now.