Welcome, sports fans, and all our loyal viewers on Westgamervision to tonights Bloodbowl contest!
You join a capacity crowd, packed with members from every race from across the Known World, all howling like banshees in anticipation of tonights game.
Bloodbowl is the most popular sport in the Old World, isnt that right, Bob?
It sure is Jim, and for one simple reason: it's the most violent!
Where else can you see a minotaur drop kick a goblin?
Where else can you watch an ogre flatten the entire opposing line?
Isn't there a ball in there somewhere too, Bob?
Well, the Athelorn Avengers might - they lead the league in passing yards last season and aim to do it again.
There are many paths to victory in Blood Bowl.
There sure are, Jim, and they're all the easier to walk when the way is paved with the bones of the opposing team.
Tonights season opener is between The Skavenblight Scramblers and The Bright Crusaders.
Who do you think will win Bob?
I dont know which side will win the game, Jim, but in Bloodbowl the fans always win.
Not necessarily Bob, remember that game last season where the goblin fanatic spun into the crowd killing hundreds?
How could I forget, Jim, but those watching at home would have had a good laugh.
This game is capped at a maximum of 12 players. If you want to play then please reply to this thread with your username and the player number you are. For example, the first person should write "1. Joe Bloggs", the second person "2. Humphrey" etc.
1. Confirm your reception of the role PM with a PM back to me. When sufficient role confirmations are received, the game will begin in the day phase of day #1.
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or create false quotes with me as the author. This includes using non text pieces of information i.e. colours, formatting, timing.
3. Submit your actions by the deadline. If you have an optional power send me a PM each night as to whether you want to use it or not. If I dont receive anything by deadline it will be considered a night of no action by you.
4. All players are required to post at least once per game 'day'. Failing to do so once will result in a warning. Failing to do so a second time will result in a mod-kill. Days that last less than 24 hours will be exempt from this requirement. (Please note that whilst "flying under the radar" is a valid tactic in forum mafia, at least a minimum level of contribution is expected in order to make the game enjoyable for all.)
5. Do not edit the content of your posts, even for typos. Players caught doing this get 1 warning. Subsequent offences will result in instant removal from the game.
6. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it. Cheating in this regard is not being clever, it's spoiling the game.
7. Do not post anything in the game thread after you die. Offending posts will be removed.
8. Meta-Gaming IS allowed. This means that you are allowed to make arguments informed by previous mafia games. For example someone may be acting differently to how they "normally" act or you might think they have developed a reputation for lying and shouldn't be trusted etc. Other players are under no obligation to take your meta-arguments seriously of course...
9. All votes must be written in bold and be on their own line. Non-bold votes and votes mixed amongst other text will NOT be counted. Players should also endeavour to only use "vote" and "unvote" instead of iterations like "vote lynch" and "rescind vote" (though I will be lenient with this).
10. Non-town may or may not be provided with false identities.
11. Day deadlines and voting [e.g. Day 1 finished tuesday 1pm] if I come on line at 1:13pm to close day thread and X votes at 1:12pm it WILL be allowed.
12. Have fun. It is a game, please be mature.
1. Wyldcarde - dead - ref - town watcher
2. TyrantAndrew - Mafia - Mafia Goon - skaven gutter runner
3. Centurions- dead - ball - vanilla town
4. Malakii - dead - ball - vanilla town
5. Blindwitness - dead - Mafia Goon - human
6. Polar - dead - ball - vanilla town
7. Swirly - dead - Mafia Goon - skaven blitzer
8. Vesh - Mafia - Human Catcher
9. Khorgor - dead - Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker - skaven
10. Sensual_Lettuce - dead - ball - vanilla town
11. Brayo- mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker -Human Blitzer
12. James Heald- dead - ball - vanilla town
MAFIA - The Bright Crusaders - WIN