[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Mass Effect Mini Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win - Page 22 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:12 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 pm 

NIGHT 5

A lynch has been reached

James Heald - Legion, Miller, Town

Wave after wave of husks were throwing themselves against Shepard and her remaining crew. Desperately low on thermal clips it seemed as if there was no end to the tide of husks. The Normandy was inbound for a pick up but an enormous Praetorian was lurking in the middle of the husk horde, it's deadly particle beam poses a significant threat for the rescue shuttle. Legion came to a consensus, this one must sacrifice itself for the greater network. Arks of electricity shot out from Legion as ite overloaded it's core and it strode toward the Praetorian. A wake of burning husks was left in Legion's path, nothing could get near him. Managing to reach the Praetorian just in time Legion's core went critical and with a deep mechanical scream it exploded, annihalting the Praetorian.

Deadline for Night Actions: Thursday 2pm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 pm 

GAME OVER MAFIA WIN!

A death has occurred

Obeisance - Thane Krios, Vanilla, Town

2 Players remaining. No way to prevent mafia win.

You may now talk freely

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:14 pm 

The mafia were given 1 safe fake; Jack. Additionally each of them was allowed to ask once if any single unclaimed character was in the game. I would give them a yes or no answer. This way they had the chance for more safes but had to work for them.

thatnicguy asked if Thane was in the game but made the mistake of claiming Thane before I could answer. Silly him.

blindwitness asked if Shepard was in the game, but took the safe of Jack.

Sensual_Lettuce asked if Zaeed Massini was in the game but took Shepard.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 pm 

Heh.

Nice work Ross.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 pm 

Y'all done got collected!

Seriously tho it was all because of nic and the lettuce's sacrifice early on

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 pm 

Interestingly this game was pure talk, no power influenced the outcome. The cop didn't get a result, nor did the JoaT. The doc didn't stop any kills and the mafia didn't use any of their powers.

That sort of game might not appeal to all, but I personally love games that rely more on talk than powers.

Excellent work blindwitness, I thought you were a goner for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 pm 

Nice work man. Because I was vanilla, I figured the best I could do was act tough and hopefully draw a mafia kill away from the other townies with good powers. I suppose it worked. Didn't help though :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 pm 

I'll level with you, I managed to hold it together as well as i did because there was never a hard accusation or serious scrutiny in my direction. If someone had come after me I probly would have paniced and cracked massively

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:30 pm 

I just figured you were new, didn't know what to do and were vanilla town due to it.

... but no, you were hiding in the shadows. =p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 pm 

Mebbe, but you still played it well. Matt never suspected you, which is pretty impressive. He was all over everyone else in the game.

And Obi. Learn to read.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 pm 

Quote:
And Obi. Learn to read.
I skimmed at like 1:30am. It's not surprising I made a mistake.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm 

That doesnt really excuse it though. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 pm 

Quote:
That doesnt really excuse it though. :lol:
In my defense, you were acting shifty. Shifty enough to get lynched.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:35 am 

Excellent game. Fantastic Theme. Enjoyable.

Glad to have participated, not protecting any allies was....(deep breath) disappointing.

congratulations to Blindwitness. Would have made an excellent STG member had you been Salarian. Conflict of race- problematic.

Reminder. Need to work on cross racial bio weapons for future Mafia engagements.

The Hat as Mordin Solus? Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 am 

That was absolutely fantastic to watch :D great work ross!

Even though it wasn't our intention to die stupidly early it was a plan to make Ross super hard to catch. Godfather+safe role claim+i called him to RC 3rd.

I just couldn't believe it as he kept doing everything perfectly, didn't vote for SL, killed the Doc, waited to kill MSL

Absolute gold, hope it was a good first game for him :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24 Next