[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The Simpsons "mini" Mafia : Town Win - Page 30 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:56 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 450 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:48 pm 

Someone very accurately theorized that we mentioned to drsn0 that he'd been RCd, and he didn't check his pms. We had thought earlier that he'd take Lisa given he was the godfather.

Also, I was usurper so I wasn't exactly working in the best interests of the other mafia at all times. Made it very difficult! I actually wanted to kill Drsno one night. If I'd not been done in by disembodied, and had survived to the next night, I would have killed Drsno. I couldn't win while he lived, but all by schemes kept falling apart!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm 

Wow. It looks like the mafia metagame on Westgamer has entered a whole new era in how we treat the role call process.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm 

Haha awesome my power saved someone! Just had no idea since people still died :P

Good game all up. Would have been tough to get through mafia if not for the stuff up, especially with the lynchproof! And detention to back it up. Town could have been in deep trouble otherwise.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 pm 

Also, I found it funny people were so suss on DH's RC of Baby Gerald,
Even more so when you must have seen the First DEAD mafia was Ms. Sinclair.

For those unknown, Ms Sinclair runs the Daycare that Maggie broke out of, and she has nothing to do with Springfield Elementary either. :/

But, I think people are starting to see that in my games, odd ball roles, and random characters, just to throw people off.

Oh, and Matt, you said he had no reason to be Vengeful. If The Simpsons has taught us anything, its that babies can kill :mrgreen:
And he looks like such an angry baby, monobrow and all :S

@Wyld, yeah, you were pretty lucky, couldn't believe it worked.
For those wondering, I rolled a D6 (on Vassal) and on a 4+ he would act as a real doctor,
the only time i rolled the 4+ was when he targetted Nic, and so did the mafia.

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm 

Haha win. Hope that makes up for the mouseguard mafia game nic!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm 

Almost makes up for getting murdered in mouse guard but at least I know how it feels ;)
Still thought that ran great ;)

Sorry for the epic balls up on Disembodied head :P

When MSL posted that red question to me I though it was all over but at least we would both end up with egg on our faces :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm 

yeah unforunatly i got 3 assignments the day after i signed up so wasnt very active.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 pm 

well done town.

was not happy at all with that game for obvious reasons.

But well done town for avoiding two mislynches
and well done aza on a great game

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:37 pm 

Now cause uter lived time for humiliation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... d4eLzUD-0I

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 pm 

all i can say was when aza gave me the death miller and nexus role i knew this was going to be no normal game lol

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:44 am 

So, Now I'm at work, and have some time to spare :S

I wanted to mix things up a bit, and throw in some random powers, some made up, and others such as the nexus / faith healer.

The game turned out OK, but the Mafia really did have it made to win. I think 1 proper mis lynch, and the game was there's.
It was too bad about Dr's mis reading of the Lisa RC, but it actually had potential to get them the win.

I did think the Mafia had a strong chance of winning, that is why i had Edna as a Usurper as well.
So she would only win if Skinner died, and the mafia won.

After Khorgor was double lynched, it made it pretty hard for Orange, as if he turned on Dr'sn0, and got hi killed,
it was going to be about 7 town to 1 mafia, or something close to it.

Khorgor did have Lynchproof, (not deathproof) as i thought it would be funny if the baby, day care owner got night killed by a vengeful Baby Gerald :D
Why did Ms Sinclair have Lynchproof ...? She's really butch, that's all :P

I thought Nelson's Double voter, may balance out the Principal's ability, but he got poisoned night 1 :(

MSL made me laugh on day 1 though. After the first RC, he could tell it was children themed (sherii and terri, and the first RC of Uter)
So he was like... let's mess with their heads, and RC grown ups. (Hence Willie and Edna)
This made Orange quite suspect, and interested (as he actually WAS Edna)

I believe that may have been the reason behind the first night kill.

It was a fun game though, and I'm looking forward to running my next Simpsons MK II game.
It's likely going to be more like 24-25 players. And yes there will be quite a few "niche" characters in there.
(Crazy Texan, Duffman, Bumblebee man, Molloy, Herb... the list is endless :P )

Hope you had fun ;)

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 am 

Wait so mafia got to make 2 kill actions night 1? A poison and a normal kill. I didn't think that's how poisoner works. I think it's like strongman or ninja in if that player makes the kill it is a poison kill.

But if that's how u played it mafia definately had it to win.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 am 

Especially when you toss in the fact that it would take two correct-lynches to kill Khorgor and town had a Baby Gerald character that just said 'kick me' (Ms Sinclair being Mafia made him more suspicious, not less lol).

That was a fun game, Town played well and a little help from the Mafia was useful in evening the odds :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am 

I knew Sinclair was the daycare lady...I sure wasn't going to bring that up as I was a baby!

The game was fun Aza...I finally got to do something useful for a change :P

If the mafia hadn't ballsed up their RC's it would have been very tough for town looking at how you structured it...and the reliance of too many players on investigative results!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am 

I am surprised tha the town won this one looking at its setup but happy for it. At least I got to use my double voter once before i was dead :wink:

Wyrd Henchman

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 450 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30