[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Harry Potter Mafia - Town Wins - Page 86 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:35 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1336 posts ]  Go to page Previous 184 85 86 87 8890 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm 

Righto, so I have just read and based on doing so, this is what I have formulated:

Marked By The Gods
-Was jailkeepered by Aenur.
-So would it be reasonable for Aenur/Dobby to have this power?
-Yes, note him locking Harry away and trying to keep him from reaching Hogwarts.
-No deaths occurred on this Night by the Mafia.
-Admittedly, circumstantial but very interesting...

DJ Codex
-Claims Dumbledore with 3xshot cop, self save and commuter. Well dumbledore was hard to kill, investigated lots of people and travelled alot... Plausible(?)
-Did however state that Malignant was innocent when he was definitely Mafia.
-Did float certain suspicions about Bloodlust.
-Has had little success with the Cop power which is probably also to do with his commuting at night as well.

Other Stuff:
-I never had a self save but as inventors we collectively did palm one off along with the one use Doc thatnicguy used on me(much appreciated if it worked) :D

So my thoughts on how the Town should proceed based on this.
-Aenur: Can you jailkeep Marked again?
-DJ Codex strikes me as being very suspicious and a possible target for a lynch based on him stating that Malignant was innocent when in fact he was guilty.
I would recommend that we lynch DJ Codex and jailkeep Marked whilst protecting/watching Aenur (assuming he can jailkeep). This means one of a of things could happen:
1) DJ Codex dies, is Mafia and Town wins.
2) DJ Codex dies, is Town and no kills occurr thereby making Marked the Mafia so we lynch him, Town wins.
3) DJ Codex dies, is Town, a kill occurs thereby making Marked innocent.
4) DJ Codex dies, is Town, Aenur is killed which thereby means whoever killed Aenur will be spotted and lynched accordingly. Also renders Marked innocent.

I will confer with my bro first then decide from here, as at the moment though I'm all up for lynching either DJ Codex and Marked.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:16 pm 

Bokke and I can (plan to now for post lynch) watch both DJ and marked, if DJ commutes will be (hopefully) confirmed, if Aenur can jail marked again then can confirm Aenur's claims. I have already said I will watch DJ, if either is killed then that watcher can switch targets?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:18 pm 

Sorry double post, I would also like to stress waiting for the Hat, just to get more info, I know DJ said he'd appeared and left but that could just be the lobby not the thread, if I jumped on and saw 5+ unread pages id bail too, we can afford to wait.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 pm 

Quote:
Sorry double post, I would also like to stress waiting for the Hat, just to get more info, I know DJ said he'd appeared and left but that could just be the lobby not the thread, if I jumped on and saw 5+ unread pages id bail too, we can afford to wait.
I agree with this as it would help eliminate another suspect.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 pm 

Quote:
Bokke and I can (plan to now for post lynch) watch both DJ and marked, if DJ commutes will be (hopefully) confirmed, if Aenur can jail marked again then can confirm Aenur's claims. I have already said I will watch DJ, if either is killed then that watcher can switch targets?
I'm all for this, so I'll watch Marked tonight?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 pm 

Quote:
So my thoughts on how the Town should proceed based on this.
-Aenur: Can you jailkeep Marked again?
-DJ Codex strikes me as being very suspicious and a possible target for a lynch based on him stating that Malignant was innocent when in fact he was guilty.
I would recommend that we lynch DJ Codex and jailkeep Marked whilst protecting/watching Aenur (assuming he can jailkeep).
I will confer with my bro first then decide from here, as at the moment though I'm all up for lynching either DJ Codex and Marked.

Thoughts?
Yeah, cool, except I die :roll:
Lynch Marked, he claims self save, and no loss if he looses it AND is Jailkeeped.
By this reasoning, no one actually dies today.
Tonight I Commute and Bokke Watches me.
Tonight thatnicguy Voyeurs Bokke to confirm he investigated me.
Tomorrow Bokke confirms I was not present and thatnicguy confirms I was investigated.

Tonight Aenur Jailkeeps Marked (presuming he does actually have that self save).

If no kills are recorded in the night phase, as I suspect (unless there is actually a Killer), then you have your Mafia and we lynch Marked again tomorrow.

Savvy?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm 

So. . . . Does that mean no lynch or lynch? I'm confused

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 pm 

Quote:
So. . . . Does that mean no lynch or lynch? I'm confused
It means.............

Yes, Lynch.

But for the slightly different reasoning I gave for lynching you on day 4.
We need to lynch him today to either prove/disprove he's Mafia.
If he survives, Aenur Jailkeeps him tonight.
Tomorrow when we know there have been no kills, we lynch him again knowing he's the last surviving Mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 pm 

The only downside I can see with DJs way is if he's lying and hes mafia we'v taken Harry's self-save and then have to lynch DJ.

If we lynch DJ and Marked is mafia then we'v offed a townie...

They could both be town.

As far as I'm concerned the descision is up to The Hat say until a few hours off the time limit?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:24 pm 

The downside is if either myself or nic get lynched

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 pm 

So I'm waiting for The Hat?

Fair enough

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 pm 

Sorry guys I haven't been online for about 15+ pages so I need to catch up. Gimme a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:36 pm 

Ok really sorry guys I had a million assignments due recently and working AND studying full time left me without alot of time.

So this should confirm my double vote right?

Lynch vote: Djcodex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:43 pm 

That's the theory! Bokke i'l watch DJ (if he survives the lynch), you watch marked. Hopefully Aenur's happy to oblige, if DJ doesn't survive i'l watch someone else, fingers crossed neither of us get killed and we might learn something!

Il check the count now, but think that should do it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm 

By my count (not paulfrank by any means) its 3 for marked and 5 for DJ if The Hat has indeed double voted

Vote: DJ codex

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1336 posts ]  Go to page Previous 184 85 86 87 8890 Next