[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
RRRR (Russia's Random Rare Register) *UPDATED* 03/07/10 - Page 3 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:27 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:31 pm 

No go on the Rage Nimbus hhnl?

Anyway I've updated the front page again, and added a few more commons to my wants. I'm willing to trade rares for the commons I want...

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:52 pm 

U sound nice, I'll give it to you free. Lets meet next wk :) I'll find some spare 4x Growth Spasm.. I should have some since i went for pre-release + launch and draft.

want anything on my green colour list(cards i want to get rid of) for 1x raging baloth?

I'm at city Tue,Thurs,Fri. Meet me up for trades!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:19 pm 

Quote:
U sound nice, I'll give it to you free. Lets meet next wk :) I'll find some spare 4x Growth Spasm.. I should have some since i went for pre-release + launch and draft.

want anything on my green colour list(cards i want to get rid of) for 1x raging baloth?
Wow.

Awesome, thank you so much.

The Growth Spasms would be fantastic as well thank you.

I see your Baneslayer Angels are in green :) I'll assume however that you aren't that eager to get rid of them. Not really too much on your green list I'm after unfortunately, maybe the conquering manticore and the scute mob...

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:01 am 

Hey Christian I got a few of those rares u are chasing. U down at tactics today?

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:22 am 

Quote:
Hey Christian I got a few of those rares u are chasing. U down at tactics today?
Not down today, will be in till about 12:30 on Tues or else FNM. Anything I have you're interested in at all?

I'll actually update my list later to include rare's currently in my decks just in case the right offer comes along,,,

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:03 pm 

Did not know who u were, tell me a day u'll go tactics other than friday(doubt i'll play standard), i'll just drop the cards on counter. Im usually passing through city to get to uni

I'm at city Tue,Thurs,Fri. Meet me up for trades!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:28 am 

I've got a pair of Conquering Manticores, a Lightmine Field and I'll dig to see if I can find any Growth Spasms. I should have several.

I wouldn't mind trading for the 4 Obsidian Firehearts. Suggestions?

edit: I found 4 Growth Spasms. They're yours as part of any trade. lol.

I also still need that Smother and Dread Statuary as well. Completely forgot to follow up tonight. Heh.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm 

Quote:
I've got a pair of Conquering Manticores, a Lightmine Field and I'll dig to see if I can find any Growth Spasms. I should have several.

I wouldn't mind trading for the 4 Obsidian Firehearts. Suggestions?

edit: I found 4 Growth Spasms. They're yours as part of any trade. lol.

I also still need that Smother and Dread Statuary as well. Completely forgot to follow up tonight. Heh.
The Manticores and Lightmine Fields are quite low in priority so I'll definitely need a better offer for the obsidian firehearts.

Yeah, sorry about forgetting the cards yesterday, once the place filled up for the draft I felt a sudden need to leave...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 pm 

BIG UPDATE

I've added in the Rare Cards currently in my decks and planned decks. These are in italics and will require tempting offers. My wants have been updated with a bunch added and a few taken off. Many are there to complete playsets of cards I like but don't desperately need.

An added 'have' of note for trade is 4x Great Sable Stag.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:34 pm 

I wasn't suggesting 2 Manticores and a Field for 4 Firehearts. Was just saying I'd trade for them. lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:38 pm 

I have an amulet of vigor if you care to swap for a nomad's assembly (I really like that card) :D

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:16 am 

i have the 4 growth spasms and 1 act of treason for you.

see you later today

Simmo

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:25 pm 

Thanks to the guys on Sunday for some great trades. My slate is now clean and I've updated my list to include some new juicy trades like 2x Marsh Flats and Transcendent Master.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm 
Site Admin

Trade your Honor of the Pure and 2 Nomad's Assemblies for 2 x Conquering Manticore & 1 Beastmaster's Ascension?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:55 pm 

Quote:
Trade your Honor of the Pure and 2 Nomad's Assemblies for 2 x Conquering Manticore & 1 Beastmaster's Ascension?
I'd like to hold onto the Honor of the Pure for something more than that. Not a terrible offer or anything, just none of the cards I want that are worth anything, for one of the cards I have that is.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next