[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Leukai's TeeTee Painting Service - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:57 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 am 

Hello Travellers!

By some twist of fate you've found yourself here. I offer tabletop painting services to the average gamer.

Bucket -> http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/Leuka ... t=6&page=1
Service thread -> viewtopic.php?t=25215

All prices are presented in AUS monies and based on per model.
25mm/30mm - $10
40mm - $15
50mm - $25
60mm - $30
Character Models +$10 on top of base size.

Basing: I offer two kinds of basing options, standard and above TeeTee. Standard basing is as it sounds. 3 colours and a wash is considered standard basing. Above TeeTee includes your choice of tufts, static grasses, snow, water and blood effects.
Standard Basing - $2
Above TeeTee - $4

A note on conversion. I do not offer conversion services, these hands were built for painting, not sculpting.

Tee's and Cee's.
On the acceptance of a project the client is to pay a non-refundable 25% of the total cost for said commission as a deposit and securing their place in the queue. All postage costs are the responsibility of the client and will be included in the final cost. The client will be receive WIP shots as promptly as possible but please understand this is not a certainty. At the projects completion the remainder of the total cost is to be paid before models are sent back. If payment is denied for services rendered, models will be kept as compensation or until payment is completed.

Blog at http://lteetee.blogspot.com.au/

Travel safe,
Leukai.

Last edited by Leukai on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 am 

Would be open to historical figures?

I have a group of plains Indians that I just don't face tge time to do. Can't imagine they would be very taxing fir you as they are mostly flesh

www.unit57inminiature.blogspot.com.au

Want to get into BATTLETECH? Chuck me a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:56 pm 

Have commissioned Leukai to paint 61 points worth of Hordes Minions Gators. Looking forward to seeing them fully painted! :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm 

Hey all, received my models back from the commission job, just wanted to let everyone know that Leukai is a top bloke to deal with, very professional, with
clear communication all the way throughout the project, and the paint requests that I asked for to be applied to certain models was followed excellently!

I am stoked with the paint-job, and highly recommend his services! :mrgreen:

Took some photos of my favourites:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:45 pm 

Quote:
TT standard models

Table top standard? You under-promise and over-deliver, Leukai!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:46 pm 

Nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:48 pm 

Very nice work!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

A sultan's tabletop maybe!

This stuff is nuts. Love it mate.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 pm 

Holy crap....

I mean.... Holy Crap....

Meanest Snap Jaw ever.

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable