[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
WTB: commission painting services for small Tau army - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:56 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:22 pm 

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right section so mods feel free to move it if necessary. I'm struggling to paint my tau due to not having enough time. I enjoy painting but I cant paint quick enough to actually have a playable army anytime soon. I'm wanting to get into 40k more and more and it sucks not having an army to field. I'm still a noob and need to learn it all but I want to learn with my army.

So I'm after someone who can paint my small tau force for me so I can get into gaming. What I have to paint is

17x firewarriors
Ethereal
cadre fireblade
1x XV88 suit
10x kroot
10x pathfinders
Sunshark bomber

Everything is either on sprue or partially assembled except for the sunshark as that has a basecoat on it already. I'm happy to provide my paints for you to use. My current scheme is the basic tau brown with a mixture of vallejo and GW paints. I am not after a super paint job more a nice tabletop standard. If you can help me out then please post here or pm me and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks
Ash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:17 pm 

Hey man I've got enough time to take this on if you want?

KRAGS webpage

Looking for WM/H games @ Good Games Saint James

'Never stand up when you can sit down, and never sit down when you can lie down' Winston Churchill

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable