[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
CSA: DJCodex's Miniature Preparation Service. - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:44 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what does CSA stand for?
Commission Services Available, like WTS (want to sell) etc.
here I was waiting for something like Clean Something Assemble..... (yes I couldn't think of something beginning with s)

Here's something that I am wondering and relates to the service you state $1 per miniature that is 25-40mm would this have a part limit to it? As I know many Infinity models come in all the pieces you could imagine, so would there be a surcharge on things with an over the top number of pieces?

Also with pinning would the pieces have to be first seen before you decision is made due to size?
Sorry mate, thought I had replied to this already!

No max to pieces but I may have to review my prices after having done a Fine Cast model the other day that took about an hour and a half just to clean and gap fill :shock:

I've got drill bits and wire down to about 0.2mm so most shouldn't be a problem.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 am 

anyway I have the models in question and will upload pictures of each one individually for a quote on pinning them tonight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm 

Quote:
anyway I have the models in question and will upload pictures of each one individually for a quote on pinning them tonight
Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm 

got back my miniatures today got to say superb job, especially dealing with Infinity models with all the fiddly bits and was able to pin them which was accidentally tested which proved it was money well spent.