[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Commission Painting For sale! - Page 4 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:53 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 pm 

Doesn't he live in England now / at the moment?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 pm 

Well that probably won't help his cause.

Unless he has taken my stuff with him (unlikely) there is no reason why he cant reply to me asking me to pick it up from his parents.

www.unit57inminiature.blogspot.com.au

Want to get into BATTLETECH? Chuck me a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm 

For what it's worth, and at this stage that may not be very much, please keep in mind that Kieran is a disorganised and occassionally oblivious teenager rather than someone who actually means any harm.

I had him do some assembly of models for me a couple years ago and it was more than 10 months before I got them back. That is a ludicrous amount of time and is the reason I can't commend him to anyone else - dispute his artistic talents. I did get the models back though, and don't believe there was any ill intent at any stage.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm 

Kieran is almost 20. An adult and should really act like one. Seems he was happy to take my figures and money. Although I agree that I hold no personal grudge against him and have sent him message after message through here, his Facebook and be mobile number he was using it has become very apparent that he would rather bury his head in the sand and hope I disappear then contact me and arrange for me to have my stuff back. It's the figures I want back, the cash is replaceable.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm 

I fully support you Hutch. Very poor form, especially if he has gone to the UK.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 am 

Well for anyone interested in the Saga of Kieran. It is still ongoing.

Here is the text trail so far (Take a look at the dates). :shock: I'm in the Green, Kieran in the White. To me it looks like he is being very evasive when I ask for my stuff.

After Much Waiting, and after he has changed his phone number (and made a point of not telling me) the conversation continues...

So almost a year down the line now and in that time I have messaged him on here and on facebook. go hold of him via two different mobile phone numbers, he has moved house numerous times and at each time not given me his new address to collect my stuff. He has said he has posted then, and not done so.
Also through the last year I have found out that he has had in excess of $1800 of advance payments from people and has not only kept the money but has also not returned their figures either.

I am not posting this on here to start a witch hunt for him but more as a caution to others to be aware that if you take Keiran up on his offer of commission painting you may as well flush your cash and figures down the toilet.

I will wait patiently for the full year to elapse. Another 17 days to go.

After that I will have to look into an alternative course of action.

I should also add that Keiran has been logged onto these forums in the last few days, so would have received my messages over the last 11 months and could really not have failed to have seen this thread of his. I am really struggling to find justification in his actions. Maybe he can post on here to explain himself?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 am 

Hi hutch same thing happened to me a few years back but I did get my models back of him eventually.
He did respond to my messages on wargamerau bout a month back not sure if you tried there.he had the same username there

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:00 pm 

Well after a year (all but 9 days) I have just received my figures back.

They are not done, well some are partly done, and they arrived in a big mess inside a box... but I don't care too much about that. I got them back. :D

He did write a little apology on the box and chucked some 40K figures in the package by way of compensation I guess. I will likely try to sell the 40K stuff to recoup my lost money.

I'm just happy to finally have my stuff back. I learnt a big lesson with this and am sorry that it all had to become public to get a result. I felt it was important to keep you all informed so that in future you can make informed decisions with information from the not-so-happy customers.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm 

Good to hear you finally got a result mate.

You may want to check around those 40k figs are not someone else's who's also been hanging on the line. I get the impression you know them all :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm 

Quote:
Good to hear you finally got a result mate.

You may want to check around those 40k figs are not someone else's who's also been hanging on the line. I get the impression you know them all :wink:
LOL yeah. There are some other figures I have a feeling could belong to someone else so will be checking those ones out for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm 

Surely he returned what you paid too if he didn't do the work?

Congratulations on getting them back though?? Just...wow... :/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm 

dont mess with the hutch!

good work keeping calm through out the whole ordeal dude

Perth WMH Champs! Facebook Link!
Warmachine and Hordes West Oz Facbook group

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 pm 

Safe to say this thread is done...

*click*

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4