[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
== DEXTER MAFIA: Game Over! Results announced == - Page 48 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:33 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 49 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:21 pm 

I thought DH was going to pin us the whole time. We tried to bus tng early on but when Russia died, it made him look super town. Made for a funny turn off events. Our long game was to make our godfather seem as town as possible early on.
Then we were ready to bus me before massaen changed to draco and that lynch went through. We were about to bus me again when the Brookesy lynch went through ridiculously fast.

It was a great fun game the whole time as summers. Kudos to Matt for the extra effort. This as definitely my favorite mafia too date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 pm 

And to the Hat: I thought of your fake RC when I ate this piece of key lime pie the other day :D Image

Nice going on the RC claim. In the QT, they asked me if what you were saying about checking records matched your RC, and I was adamant it was 100% legit. I'm glad no one picked up on the trinity killer also being a priest, I thought it was going to be all over when you were saying we should expect the trinity killer in the game :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:09 pm 

Out of curiosity, what were the the rewards all players could get? With no cop the godfather seems out of place and no doc either?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:14 pm 

A big thankyou to MSL for a bigger than Ben Hur experience.

Hopefully we hear from DrSn0. I still don't get why he faked.

Dark on the Hat for letting everyone think he had something much more substantial on Aenur than a priest rolecop result.

I got caught trying to hunt scum as town was going so poorly. Playing a bit more low profile during the day might have been better.

A more even game would have seen Dexter look into a couple of the endgame players a bit more surgically :twisted:

I think it went almost beyond town the day Brookesy and I couldn't get Swirly lynched and Draco swung. I lost the following day with Brookesy getting quick-hammered.

Town was very lucky Hat got it right with DNG. I actually posed to MSL
Quote:
Town don't deserve to win and I can't see them unless they have a vig tonight and hit DNG and I hit another mafia...
Almost got back in the game :lol:

I'm still wondering how things would have played if I had claimed a result on Russia and had him lynched rather than killed him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 pm 

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what were the the rewards all players could get? With no cop the godfather seems out of place and no doc either?
I did get that Silver Jacket (bullet/slash proof) But it was once use for one night only and I had to choose the night to activate it. So a very random protection. That's why I posted I had it. I figured mafia was in on the save Madison video and putting it out there would draw some attention and potentially drag out some mafia. I was going to use this further, but...

I just didn't count on the wall of text from Brooksey. It was interesting as at the beginning of this game I decided that I would play a loud game. As Vanilla Town the day phase was where it was at for me. Turns out that got used against me in a spectator way! Lessons learned for next time...

Town didn't have any smoking gun investigative results so it was a game of lie detection the whole way through. Turns out we weren't that good at it... Nice to know I pegged Aenur and Disembodied Head as overly interested in the game. You 2 hovered a lot. Especially Aenur whom doesn't normally do that. I'll be looking out for that play style next :mrgreen:

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:04 pm 

I normally hover. I decided at the outset to be more vocal though. Not my normal style agreed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:05 pm 

Quote:

I'm still wondering how things would have played if I had claimed a result on Russia and had him lynched rather than killed him.
That most likely would have put a target on you for a night mafia action.

Out of curiosity what made you realise Russia was mafia?

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm 

Unfortunately I was too busy to put the appropriate amount of time into this game.

Seemed pretty good though, no one was really steering the ship for the town though.

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

That most likely would have put a target on you for a night mafia action.

Out of curiosity what made you realise Russia was mafia
?
I'm pretty sure I had plenty of interest from the mafia during the night phase ;)

Hey I killed Russia. Gave town Swirly on a platter and finally had to kill him myself. I knew Nic was mafia and was coin tossing between mass and Aenur. If Hat had been honest instead of playing silly buggers Aenur was a lock for the Trinity Killer. Still dumbfounded by Hat's play TBH.

I'll keep my methods of id'ing Russia up my sleve thank you very much! :P

I'm very saddened that Nic played for the mundane mafia win when we could have been epic and sipping cocktails in Argentina now :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 pm 

Quote:
Unfortunately I was too busy to put the appropriate amount of time into this game.

Seemed pretty good though, no one was really steering the ship for the town though.
They let Brookesy drive. Pretty sure he was drunk.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:47 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Drunk with power! I'd pick a person and they'd be lynched - who on earth thought following me was a good idea after the first two? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:42 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Drunk with power! I'd pick a person and they'd be lynched - who on earth thought following me was a good idea after the first two? :lol:
Me :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Me :lol:
:lol:

Brookesy may find his next game hard after his run of scum, scum, mislynch king. He'll be a zero risk day one target ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:31 pm 

[quote="Disembodied Head"]Brookesy may find his next game hard after his run of scum, scum, mislynch king. He'll be a zero risk day one target [/quote]

I daresay my last few games have made me pretty good at making a lynch happen. Never the right lynch but well, small detail really.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:55 am 

Quote:
Brookesy may find his next game hard after his run of scum, scum, mislynch king. He'll be a zero risk day one target ;)
I think he's positioned himself perfectly. In future games, Brookesy can run amok as a mafia player, leading town hither thither and yon while lynching Townies to his merry hearts content, and just looking all the more solidly Town for it.
It's the perfect plan :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 725 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 49 Next