[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Monty Pythons Mini Mafia - Game Over, Mafia and Survivor win - Page 40 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:18 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 40
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:23 am 

In regards to myself ok well to be honest i was very busy at the start of this. Also being a town member who was kind of an rc that i myself would vote out i didn't see any way of proving myself town. So basically i said it as such. To be honest when do the mafia try to draw attention to themselves especially in such a small game if ever at all. By the stage i got on the lynch process on myself was so high like 1 or 2 votes off with people saying they were going to vote for me anyway i couldn't bother defending myself as i had nothing solid to prove that i was town. So voting for myself seemed the only way to maybe convince someone that i was town but o well i wasn't a big loss anyway. Though in this game the town was basically lead like sheep to the slaughter by the mafia so well played.

On a side note Khorgor please don't get so buthurt when you think you found a mafia player and then get it completely wrong :roll:
Seriously the mafia don't make it obvious that they are mafia

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 am 

Something tells me we are unlikely to see #1 crushing mafiaz anytime soon.

You are naughty Wylde for having godfather and no cop!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:50 am 

Quote:
Paulfrank went the whole game rambling on with his exotic stories and enthusiastically leaping on every vote except the Godfather
I have a...unique play style haha
You should see me when I actually am town Draco, I ramble more and investigate less :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:34 am 

Marked by the gods post reminded me about this, I wanted to say something at the time but is was dead..
Quote:
Night 4
A Lynch has been reached.
Crushed by giant boulder

My brain hurts.

Dead: Thatnicguy, Gumby, Town, Vanilla
Deadline for night actions 5pm Saturday.

Please PM me your night actions.

No posting in thread.
That's the pick as I got it in my rc, that was why I made the mistake that I thought I was a named gumby not just a generic gumby, hence my backing the lynch of marked much to paulfranks delight :)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:05 pm 

Quote:
That's the pick as I got it in my rc, that was why I made the mistake that I thought I was a named gumby not just a generic gumby, hence my backing the lynch of marked much to paulfranks delight :)
On the bright side, the fact your role call was so bad and a primary contributor to a mislynch lead me to the conclusion you were very likely Town.

BTW I finally met TNG yesterday! It's wierd to finally put a face to the name after several hundred online conversations lol.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:51 pm 

And if you were at TGA yesterday then you probably saw crazy old man paulfrank too haha :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm 

Managed to read the mafia thread. What a laugh! Paulfrank I did notice the comment about cookies for Draco. I'll be waiting!!!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:46 pm 

Done and done :D

Just reread it - I'm sorry you had to keep up with that thread Wyldy :P
Maybe that's why the cult leaders never recruit me...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 40