[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Monty Pythons Mini Mafia - Game Over, Mafia and Survivor win - Page 39 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:06 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 40 Next
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm 

I'm not trying to be harsh on town for not picking it up at all and not lynching. Tho it was completely ignored by town. Apart from Draco.

But yes it is viewed from a view where I have all the info. But the fact that the notions Weren't even tabled was more the concern.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 pm 

Quote:
I didn't pick Brookesy, though (I probably should have, that was you repeating the 32min thing on thatnicguy, wasn't it?). With the benefit of hindsight, I don't think Wylde did town any favours by extending the deadline.
At first I was on TNG's side saying that he should be considered Town because he hammered with 2mins left, and then a bit later on TNG was looking like the probable lynch so it became 32mins to hammer the lynch. :D
Quote:
I was guessing Brooksey and Aenur as the likely bad guys so well done PF. I didn't pick you until it was academic. Nice to see Brooksey didn't trust me even right at the end
Consider it a compliment :D

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 pm 

Thanks Wyldcarde I did enjoy the game. :D It is nice to know that I was contributing and will give me the confidence to try another game. Wanderingfool has 1st dibs next time though. It is my goal to get through a game without posting under his login. :roll:

It did feel like pushing a steaming substance uphill sometimes and I did think I might be on the wrong trail at times. Paulfrank I would have been lynching you if the night had not passed with my death. :evil: I'm a little upset that my TNG question gave Paulfrank the hammer excuse that removed him from the radar. Brooksey I wasn't sure on though. I haven't read the mafia pm yet but Wanderingfool said it was worth a look.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:11 pm 

I think you have done pretty good your past couple games Draco. It is a frustrating game at times when your carefully constructed arguments get ignored and somneone seems to get traction with "luls, soandso is scumzor coz I think so!"

The game has odd currents :D

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm 

Quote:
I think you have done pretty good your past couple games Draco. It is a frustrating game at times when your carefully constructed arguments get ignored and somneone seems to get traction with "luls, soandso is scumzor coz I think so!"
Well soandso's posts don't look like they've really contributed all that much to the game, like, iunno, but that's just what I'm thinking atm... :mrgreen:

You did well Draco - that's why we had to get rid of you haha :P

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 pm 

Quote:
I was guessing Brooksey and Aenur as the likely bad guys so well done PF. I didn't pick you until it was academic. Nice to see Brooksey didn't trust me even right at the end :mrgreen:
Woot! Winning! And now you'll never trust me again haha :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 pm 

yeah...I was hoping we had an open line of communication when i said Draco was cop and then you whacked her.

Instead you were just scared of her..a girl! :lol: ;) :P

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 pm 

Quote:
yeah...I was hoping we had an open line of communication when i said Draco was cop and then you whacked her.

Instead you were just scared of her..a girl! :lol: ;) :P
She was the only one really onto us and so had to go. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 pm 

And yes, girls are scary :wink:
Haha

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:05 pm 

You do have to feel for khorgor. Roleblocked night after night and seeing you were on the money with the target has gotta suck!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:47 pm 

Quote:
:evil: I'm a little upset that my TNG question gave Paulfrank the hammer excuse that removed him from the radar. Brooksey I wasn't sure on though. I haven't read the mafia pm yet but Wanderingfool said it was worth a look.
If it's any consolation, you played a good game Draco and I was looking on from the sidelines hoping people would pay more attention to you. Paulfrank went the whole game rambling on with his exotic stories and enthusiastically leaping on every vote except the Godfather, and it seemed you were the only person who thought he was still worth suspcion :D

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:39 am 

Quote:
And yes, girls are scary :wink:
Haha
I'm just a girl in the world. :lol: (insert Gwen Stephani here)

Thanks for the comments, it helps to get the positive feedback. :D I'd love to see more of the MSL magic but I fear you are the biggest general target regardless of the game, or mafia.

Agreed about Khorgor, that would suck.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:48 am 

Second biggest.

Msl is great at this game and always dangerous, but seeing malignant single handedly destroy a mafia team in 3 days makes him target number one.

And is awesome. Unless you are mafia.

Tho I think Matt has the advantage over mal when he plays mafia. Matt can seem town really well and just kind of Jedi mind trick everyone. Mal struggles playing bad.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:19 am 

That mafia quicktopic is comedy gold. I can't believe they stop to chat about warmachine for a stretch :)

No wonder wylde kept letting twilight linger on ;) just for a break :D

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:27 am 

Yeah sorry about the big gaps. My job means it makes it difficult to get on at times, and I had a few nights when I was getting home and having to go straight to bed basically. Meant a few nights lynches were reached at just the wrong time.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 40 Next