[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Batman Incorporated Mafia - Town Win! - Page 67 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:29 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous 164 65 66 67 68 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 am 

Bravo dh.

Yeah I got 2 cop uses before I died. I got to use the night I switched and used on dis head and got innocent.
I gambled that bokke was who he said he was by the fact I didn't die since I was the only revealed power at that stage and so number 1 target for Mafia. The fact they hit someone else lead me to believe bokke was telling the truth.

Then I investigated marked who ended up being godfather. And bokke protected aenur and I died. So I was trying to be sneaky and almost got dis head lynched. Sorry :)

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 am 

I can't believe you guys lynched me in 2-3 hours haha. I fell asleep watching a movie with not 1 vote on me, then woke up to find I was lynched! It was really frustrating to see people post wondering why I never revealed my info to save myself. I kept thinking "you lynched me in 3 hours, pricks!"

I investigated Khorgor (you guys picked that one up easy enough), Sensual lettuce (who was night killed), and Aza. I went pretty hard at Aza one day, then completely dropped it the next day.

I didn't investigate the hat, but thought he would be mafia with his quietness, votes for me, and his cop-like RC.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 am 

good thing you were right since I used your reasoning for lynching him :shock:

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 am 

Yeah we all rued that decision.

Though turns out it was the best choice as dh went mafia mafia mafia for night kills.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 am 

I hope DH logs in eventually to admit he was wrong for the last lynch :-D

But yes, I must defer to him as well for killing so many mafia single handed

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:31 am 

Quote:
hope the real vigilante reveals themselves.

Have to say, ultimately, I was rather unhappy with some people his game.
I think we really need to enforce the one post per game day again if people insist in signing up for mafia games and then don't bother playing.
I apologise for what it's worth. I won't be playing in future games unless i'm fully committed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 am 

Nice! What an interesting game. When chief man of bats flipped faith healer I went 'oh s***!' as I knew people would be suss about me, so I just had to use the wiki to say erm it's not that bad to have 2 faith healers!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 pm 

Thanks for running OSOI. My first game - not sure whether this game is typical or not - it was hard trying to play a Survivor on my first outing.

It looks like DH knocked me off before the end, probably to reduce the risk of me flipping. I don't know what else I could have done - I was convinced that I was in Mafia's gunsights because I was openly providing arguments to find Scum. Pretending to be Town any longer would have gotten me killed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm 

Quote:
Though turns out it was the best choice as dh went mafia mafia mafia for night kills.
I don't agree. DH killed non-Scum (Survivor) and he protected Scum (The Hat) along the way. Those are rose-tinted glasses you're wearing.

Aenur wielded real power in the closing stages. The rest had little choice but to follow his lead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 pm 

I pointed out early that town could not really afford to have me alive at the end of the game. My power early on was not that great unless it was stripping mafia of votes to prevent massive hammer and bandwagon situations. Late game when 3 or 4 votes are required to lynch, commanding 2 was way too good.

Mafia could not afford to have me alive either as I would be attempting to steal their votes to turn them against them.

I painted this target on myself hoping that a tracker / watcher / anything would target me and catch scum in the act.

I should not have lived to the end.

If DH had come out about being the vigilante when only 5 remained it would have been a 50/50 flip between khorgor and The Hat. If either of them had voted for DH I would have gone for him 100% of the time based on his play style.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 pm 

I thought this game was set up and run well by OSOI. I tried to have a lynch target on my head from day 2 onwards to avoid getting targetted by scum. Obviously that was my undoing, thanks TNG haha.
I can't speak for everyone, but I definitely think this game was made way less fun by the low posters.
Seriously, why join the game if you're gonna post almost nothing?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 pm 

Quote:
Hey, some people low post, some people pass out hung over and get lynched without revealing their a cop..

Potatoe potato ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:23 pm 

Quote:
Thanks for running OSOI. My first game - not sure whether this game is typical or not - it was hard trying to play a Survivor on my first outing.

It looks like DH knocked me off before the end, probably to reduce the risk of me flipping. I don't know what else I could have done - I was convinced that I was in Mafia's gunsights because I was openly providing arguments to find Scum. Pretending to be Town any longer would have gotten me killed.

You were actually killed by the mafia. You played a great game and came out as a very 'pro town' player. DH's missed vig target was Aza he nailed Marked by the Gods and blindwitness (who I thought played a great early game).

All the roles were assigned completely randomly. One thing as a mod that I came to realise was that even as vanilla town is that you have to be posting, you have to contribute even if you feel like you dont have much to add as that ramps up pressure on mafia players to contribute and more likely get unstuck from their behaviour.

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 pm 

Haha DH always thinks i am mafia guess he was right this time :roll:

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Hey, some people low post, some people pass out hung over and get lynched without revealing their a cop..

Potatoe potato ;)
Haha, touché.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1010 posts ]  Go to page Previous 164 65 66 67 68 Next