[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The Horus Heresy - A Mafia Game - MAFIA WIN! - Page 79 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:15 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 177 78 79 80 8183 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 pm 

Well clearly Vorag only got 1 shot recruit after the death of swirly.

Advance has the proof of Russia trying to kill him, roleblocking and a scum kill still going off.

It's me, Hat or MbtG I would think but my batting average is worse than Phil Hughes :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 am 

Vote: advanceop

enough of this stupidness. Hes a roleblocker lynch him end of story.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:08 am 

Yes sir it will be end of story. Two townies die, it's 1:1 scum wins, we lose.

Mafiawiki: "The Executioner may be either town or mafia, but is traditionally a mafia role."

So why not MbtG? Is it because he's been so quiet people keep missing him off their lists? Did you forget he was here? You wouldn't be the only one. Or because town dictated how he used it? On a lynch that got our town doc killed... you know, the bulletproof one the Mafia couldn't kill once they lost their strongarm.

I appreciate your stand on my role being scummy but it's not the only one, and your logic keeps flying in the face of...
Quote:
Advance has the proof of Russia trying to kill him, roleblocking and a scum kill still going off.
FWIW I don't think you are the scummer. You've proven Governor and it's far too pro-town to be a useful mafia role.

Having the power to rush a lynch to a conclusion on the other hand. Getting asked to use it on a lynch the town drives is a master stroke. I was so focused on Centurions, so convinced he was the goon we were looking for, I hadn't even looked at MbtG. Looking over his posts though, he's kept the count up without actually saying much at all.

Perhaps more importantly out of my list of 2 suspects, I blocked Disembodied Head on night three when both Aenur and Malakii turned up dead.

So, of the four of us the only person left is;

Vote: Marked by the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 pm 

What have we seen so far this game...

Space marine after space marine barring the two Primarchs as Survivor.

We have 3 space marines left and Malcador (Hat)...

Nothing Russia did after being outed by the mod indicated he was doing anything other than playing straight with us. If he attacked Advanceop, Advance cannot be the scum. Yet Hat has gone as far a casting a vote on the only player who sensibly remains confirmed as not the scum. That really feels like he is trying to get it across the line in a rushed manner. He has also contributed next to nothing in the pursuit of scum and has not been explaing his voting.

Would be gutted if my day one hunch on MbtG was right though and I went against it :lol:

Vote: The Hat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:16 pm 

All we need now is MbtG to log in and vote for you and...

Quote:
Would be gutted if my day one hunch on MbtG was right though and I went against it :lol:
Isn't that what you are doing?

I think Hats proven claim discounts him, even if he has been one-eyed about mine. Maybe I'm being one-eyed about his, but I just don't see the value for scum to stop a lynch.

It might buy them a day but it almost guarantees the re-lynch the next day. Given the role madness I don't think it would even buy you a day. If the lynch didn't go through a Vig or SK would have taken the lynch target down.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 pm 

yes i have been quiet been kinda forgot about the game a bit its dragged on a bit and lost a bit of interest to be honest

Ok time want to point out a few things before i make a vote (im just gonna do this in dot form)

Honestly i'm shocked that the mafia took out centurions because if i was mafia i would have never taken him out as ideally we were searching for a cultist and everyone has shown the use of a power which leads the theory to lynch centurions next. Big mistake by mafia as it really gives us a chance as it would have been hard to argue otherwise.

I'm slightly shocked DH is not just going for me straight away as he has felt i was mafia for basically the majority of the game.

Now with regards to AdvancedOp i'd just like to point out both our roles tend to be mafia powers. Now if you are actually town then this shouldn't really be a major factor in picking me.

One final thing is that if we don't make a vote today then its not the end of the world as there will be 3 tomorrow and 2 to push through a vote.

The only important thing is that we get this vote correct

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm 

give me some time so i can give my reasons for my vote

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 pm 

ok i thought i could have had something clearer to help prove myself wrong but i don't really. Beyond my actions this game and apparently it being enough for DH who has been on my case pretty much the whole game minus last 2 days i have prehaps 1 thing that might show i am town.

Looking at my RC there is only 1 other person who claimed to be part of the knights errant which was Dsrno and he was town.
Also they are the only 2 charcters with coloured artwork http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Knights ... TsziFdNOF7

Anyway beyond me if DH is mafia well hes honestly probably deserved to win this. I don't think he would have killed centurions if he was mafia as he has been one of the main people saying cents is next (with a few others). Ignoring that he was going for me for half the game as that in itself is not a reason to vote for someone. I don't really have a reason to vote for him. Also not jumping on either the AO or me kinda indicates that he is town to me at least. Once again if your mafia well played.

Now for AO. Roleblocker itself is no reason for me to believe he is mafia as to my power myself shows (at least to me) that power roles themselves have been switched a bit this game. Also his RC (theme bad) doesn't stand out as there have been other theme bad RC's that have been town. Also his actions this game have been pretty protown and really the only thing against him is being a roleblocker.

Now the Hat. Been a bit suspicious for parts of the game. Been on peoples lists for quite some time or on and off. The RC sticks out quite a bit. This day jumps straight on AO as well. Think DH summed it up pretty well.

I can't be bothered going through 80 odd worth of pages pulling stuff out too much effort on a saturday night.

I won't make the vote yet but going by both actions and RC based i see the Hat as the highest chance of mafia.

Going on my judgement i'm lookin at the hat as the most likely based on these last day convos as it appears i would think the Hat is most likely as we were all kind of shocked that centurions was killed and didn't say anything.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm 

So 6 hours to go...

Who you going to roleblock tonight AO?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm 

So we are running no lynch?

MbtG makes a case for Hat, but still hasn't thrown a vote down.

I can block the Hat if you want, and then whichever of the two of us remains tomorrow lynch MbtG.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 pm 

Sounds plausible at this stage...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:36 pm 

wow...just wow.

interesting end to the game on the cards

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm 

well even if i vote its 2,1,1. If i didn't convince AO then whats the point anyway too late now and tomorrow removes one of the options anyway unless AO is town and roleblocks the right player.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 pm 

TWILIGHT
No posting in thread

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm 

NIGHT 9

NO DEATHS HAVE OCCURED

Deadline for night actions: Tuesday 7pm wst - please PM me even if you do not wish to use your power(s)

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 177 78 79 80 8183 Next