[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The Horus Heresy - A Mafia Game - MAFIA WIN! - Page 83 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:52 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 179 80 81 82 83
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 pm 

Good game guys.
My apologies to MSL. In my mind, I was 100% doing everything I would normally do if I was a townie, so I thought you had to be mafia if you pointed at me :lol:

Obviously I'm either a guilty looking townie or really crap at pretending haha.

Congrats to Advancepop. I was convinced he was town the whole time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm 

Quote:
Good game guys.
My apologies to MSL. In my mind, I was 100% doing everything I would normally do if I was a townie, so I thought you had to be mafia if you pointed at me :lol:
That's perfectly alright, but if you feel it is appropriate to apologise to the guy who had you dragged out in front of the town and hung by the neck until dead, go for it :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Good game guys.
That's perfectly alright, but if you feel it is appropriate to apologise to the guy who had you dragged out in front of the town and hung by the neck until dead, go for it :D
Haha apologies only for thinking you were scum when you were town. For creating a successful lynch on me, I'm still readying the lynch finger :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 pm 

I will also say a big public Sorry! to Russia... I cocked up and used an old version of my spreadsheet and saw bulletproof, when it should have been death proof. Had this not happened I suspect he may have been in with a chance to win...

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm 

Nice work AO. Well yeah i think i tried to analyze things way too much in the end. This game in terms of powers rc's etc was a bit of a switch around and going on that i was executioner (traditionally also a mafia role) lead me to go well AO could be town cause i am town etc. It was either one or the other but hat wasn't really giving much which also made i guess the decision easier to vote for him but also clicked into my head that i've done the same thing before as town. I would have been happy to vote for either AO or the Hat in the end.

Great game though. There was a part of me that wanted to just let the game go on until the mafia made a kill though

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm 

Quote:
I will also say a big public Sorry! to Russia... I cocked up and used an old version of my spreadsheet and saw bulletproof, when it should have been death proof. Had this not happened I suspect he may have been in with a chance to win...
I don't think you should feel bad about it -- you accidentally did him a favour. We saw the message because he was lynched; if we hadn't seen the message the reaction from Town to a failed lynch is almost invariably to try again. Whatever suspicion they had is confirmed by the witch trial failing to kill the target the first time around, and they burn anyone who won't drown :D

Instead it was only because that messsage popped up that I tried very hard to keep him in the game for as long as possible, which worked pretty well. He lasted longer than me lol.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 179 80 81 82 83