[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The Simpsons "Mini" Mafia II - Mafia Win - Page 14 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:17 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 pm 

Ok, well being one of he quiet ones this game has been very interesting indeed. After wyld (sorry mate) my next suspicious one has been blind. From the beginning he's been throwing names around to try and get us interested and hs been proven wrong. He's even done it today by switching his vote. Therefore I'm

Vote: blind witness

There have been some good points on SL but again, it's not substantial evidence for me to te him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:54 pm 

...sigh...another split vote. I'm really feeling the lack of investigative powers this game...

SL - 3 votes
BW - 4 Votes

Well done mafia!

If the mod doesnt kill the remaining player whom didn't make a single post in 3 days, I'll be joining MSL to vote them out of the house tomorrow :evil:

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 pm 

Oh for the love of...

Unvote sensual lettuce
Vote blind witness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 pm 

a lynch has been reached.

No talking in thread (update in a while...)

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 pm 

Night 3

Dead : Blindwitness / Herbert Powell / Vanilla / TOWN

"Homer, could you stop thining about your ass"

Please PM me night actions, remembering to do so, even if you wish not to use them

DEADLINE : Friday 8PM

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm 

Day 4

Dead : Matt-Shadowlord / Kirk Van Houten / Vanilla / TOWN

"Go ahead Homer, Laugh it up"

7 Players remain

FOUR votes to lynch

DEADLINE : Sunday 8PM

Players are free to talk

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 pm 

So......anyone...

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm 

I think it's crunch time, their has to be some sort of investigative role at this stage whatever results they have may help even if they haven't got a definitive result

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm 

...right...(hears crickets in the background)...

We do know that "playing under the radar" is a mafia tactic, not a Town one. Town should be talking, making wildly innaccurate accusations (like I do) and generally trying to work together to solve the puzzle :)

@ TNG - if there where players with investigative powers you'd hope they would have come forward by now, so I'm thinking there isn't any.

This vote is make or break time for Town. With 7 players left & if Aza created a standard 25% mafia ratio then it's 4:3 right now. We need to get this right otherwise Town could loose today.

So on that note... aiming for players that have been upfront with role calls or suggesting multiple targets hasnt worked, so perhaps we should target a quite player.

Anyone care to play?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:17 am 

K I'm actually kent Brockman (think most of you guys might have guessed it) and I have the power of reporter. Turns out I suck at using this power :/

Night one targeted msl - he stayed home
Night two targeted tng - he stayed home
Night three targeted jh - and got no result

I'm thinking I either got roleblocked or jh has something going on, most likely roleblocked though

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am 

Your power and role make sense, shame it doesn't really help though.

Interestingly though, I just looked at the front page again and there's no mention of posting limits and mod kills if you don't post. So perhaps people are just using that to its fullest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am 

Got any mafia suspects?

Has the hat posted since day 1?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 am 

Last post by the Hat was Sunday night a week ago, so what 2 game days ago. For that alone worthy of a vote! But lets face it, if you where mafia your team buddies would be pushing you along (I do hope he's ok).

@ Orange, why so quick to dismiss the first real lead all game? SL's fake RC was dubious & what he has said now rings much more true. Lets ask the player involved to comment before we dismiss this shall we...

So JH - what ya been doing?...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:46 am 

Nothing I am a vannila town. I do believe there would be at least one other investigative power, we need them to come forward to have as much information as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 am 

I have nothing to add unfortunately. No.excuses no investigative.powers. just vanilla

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next