It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:42 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 pm 

For what its worth SL's claim that I acted like this previously when I was mafia is complete nonsense. He's talking about the mass effect mafia game which he and I were mafia together in. That was a game where I was a sole surviving mafia member and got through by staying under the radar. Some of you might remember that game. I have been up front and I think rather active in this game. Trying to incriminate me by linking back to that previous mafia game is massively disengenuous.
As such, at the risk of looking bad
unvote: Matt Shadowlord
vote: Sensual Lettuce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:33 pm 

Ok Why vote SL. We have only hours left before this is another no lynch day…

All of this is circumstantial…but hey we are playing mafia…Overall SL’s behaviour has been to cast doubt on different players, call things into suspicion but only commit when others have already made the play. This to me is typical mafia play.

Here’s my attempt at giving you proof…

1. Early on he threw doubt on the roll calls. Good mafia tactic to supress fake calls in the general mix
Quote:
Yeah we have a couple of days but going by the character list it's going to be a tough one.
Don't have much time this morning to look through the list but we've got time
2. Happy to follow the Polar vote. Like mafia would.
Quote:
Polar seems to be the consensus so I'm happy to go with him (like a sheep)
3. Happy to jump on others suspicion, including mine!
Quote:
Lol yeah I sort of spotted that too.
Msl has been incredibly quiet compared to his usual style but I think the better target is polar.
When ive been mafia ive sen the whole we'll rc first with the fake on the godfather and theyre safe as houses whole game, its a common and effective tactic
4. Threw more doubt on Polar to discredit him.
Quote:
i'm going to hold my vote till 2moz, but 3 1xshot town powers sounds a bit op for a mini mafia. unless your the only town powers which i highly doubt,
5. On a new day first to suggest suspicion in an attempt to lead others, but never added anything further...
Quote:
I don't know where to go from here but top of my list is blindwitness.
----------------

On a seperate note my inclusion of JH stems around his play-style. We know that JH goes to school but the last game I played with him he was very active in the afternoons (unless grounded!) but this game is very limited and is really only coming on to cast votes. It’s different…

Final, final note. It should be pretty obvious that I'm Town so I'm a good chance to get wacked tonight. Goodluck in getting the scum! :)

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 pm 

Quote:
Final, final note. It should be pretty obvious that I'm Town so I'm a good chance to get wacked tonight.
Sure, if you say so. :D

I had a read through your posted reasons, but unfortunately didn't find any of the 5 convincing.

We have a problem at the moment; no useful investigative results and no Mafioso killed means we're still in the speculative phase. It becomes so much easier to discect posts from players after the first bad guy is caught and we actually know what side they were on.

At the moment, the flimsy case against BW is more convincing to me than the flimsy case against SL. So I'll keep the vote on BW.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm 

The deadline is "DEADLINE : 8PM Thursday" and some people haven't even posted today.

If this vote fails to go through, I am for voting the quiet radar skimming players out of the Big Brother House, for the sake of the next game if not this one :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 pm 

The KIRK images stop when you all vote, whichever way you choose.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:32 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:34 pm 

They can only get worse.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm 

Vote Blindwitness

His approach of throwing doubt on multiple players, in an atempt to get someone else to start a vote on them so he doesnt look like the guilty one, screams mafia to me. Stuffed up on the Polar lynch but coming out at the last second saying "I have an important power" is a widely used mafia tatic to derail a lynch hence why i voted for him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm 

Yes I know I've been throwing random stuff out but I always do this with msl playing. Gotta keep the pros on their toes :)

I was only saying blindwitness was acting suss not that I thought he'd be the best lynch. I really think the low posters are a better shot aka the hat/James heald but at least James is still contributing when he can.

How many votes are left?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:32 pm 

Unvote: matt shadowlord
Vote: blindwitness

Im still worried about this being a set up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 pm 

Quote:
Vote Blindwitness
His approach of throwing doubt on multiple players, in an atempt to get someone else to start a vote on them so he doesnt look like the guilty one, screams mafia to me.
That is not what i have been doing, any accusation i have made I have backed up with a vote, I'm not trying to get anyone else to start a lynch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm 

Its pretty late in the day and I have gamertorium to run tonight so I may miss anything else that comes through before deadline.

If I do get lynched please keep in mind that both Sensual Lettuce and James Heald have been fabricating reasons to lynch me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 pm 

There's not even weak evidence here, just random forum mafia stuff like 'so and so did so and so and this makes them guilty'

I've been holding off voting until late in the piece hoping something useful would come to the fore, but now I'm faced with either not voting, voting for someone I'm slightly more suspicious of and 'splitting the vote,' or I bandwagon on either sensual lettuce or blindwitness.

The only useful outcome of all those three is to vote for someone who already has a few votes.

And for the record, I've only got suspicion really for the quiet ones. So with that:

Vote: sensual lettuce

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next