It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:38 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 15 Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 am 

Quote:
Fair enough, I didn't see the bit saying you'd been mafia before, only that suspecting you because you hadn't been mafia was a bad idea. If that was there, I apologise.
That's the whole quote. The real question is whether we should believe that Nic didn't know I'd been mafia before, and that whether he thought saying this would make people less or more likely to vote for me. Do you actually believe this statement is really designed to sound in my favour? "As meta as it is I like a vote on MSL, he has never been mafia.. The odds that he finally is are huge and he had been very quiet (yes with an excuse)"

I certainly didn't; like I said, a Strawman argument.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 am 

I honestly missed that you had been mafia, so I thought you had never been mafia. Which is still a poor reason to vote for someone. Like playing a one-armed bandit because it hadn't paid up.

No my main reasons are the feel for your posts, the ones today seem a lot more on track and have people labeled left and right which makes you seem a lot more like town.

You seemed vague before and not committing to anyone prevents town from being able to confirm someone you accused if you flip mafia.

I made the post about still being safe(ish) this lynch because I thought that it's was the opposite (8 left and game finished with a poor vote)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 am 

Perhaps we should slow down a little and actually look at the role calls for a second...

We have Angnes, Troy & McBain all now confirmed (plus for me Disco Stu).

Each of these characters is a second level player, BUT a regular 2nd level player.

Are any of the role calls one offs at all? - This is a question as I dont know. I'm just thinking that this info inline with what has been posted so far may lead to some more concrete suspicion.

(BTW - Matt I didn't make your list but was the first to vote for Polar day 1 & reiterated my intent early day 2. :evil: ...Sorry Polar, you looked guilty :oops: )

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:09 pm 

The First vote often isnt the guilty one. There are exceptions but Mafia like to latch on to a vote instead of starting the first of the day.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm 

I don't know where to go from here but top of my list is blindwitness.

Msl s behavior this game has been so diff from previous games that I just think it would be to obvious of choice.

I need to think :/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 pm 

Great, he's number 2 on mine. Most reasons mentioned already.
Vote Blindwitness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 pm 

I still think we need to play it safe, want to hear what blind has to say before I vote.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 pm 

I'm not sure what the accusation is against me.
I thought the evidence against polar was weak from the start and never got on that lynch train.
I think we are getting played by MSL, hes controlling the discussion at the moment and we are getting nowhere, for that and other reasons I have mentioned already I think he's scum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 pm 

Ok, I'm not a fan of voting for BlindWitness. And I've said differently up untill now...but

He took only 35 minutes to jump on and roll call and was 3rd with Herbet Powell.

Since then has been very vocal and tried to start votes, but was against the Polar vote and instead pushed for MSL, which he has been consistent on.

So what is the reasoning to vote him out today? How 'legit' is his role call?

I'll post my suspect list later tonight, as I'm commtted to something now (it's 6pm in BrisVegas dont forget!) and need to go back and review the posts first.

Those who oppose the forces of darkness do not survive. those who oppose it die under the stampeding feet of its minions and those that don't have no promises, for the gods are fickle beings of truths, half-truths, and whole lies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:39 pm 

Quote:
I don't know where to go from here but top of my list is blindwitness.
Msl s behavior this game has been so diff from previous games that I just think it would be to obvious of choice.
Your turn, why is he top of your list?

And I don't have much time at the moment so am skimming rather than diving in to every post, and generally not spending as much time on the game. Still, that's hardly something to resign from the game over since there are a lot of people flying much lower on the radar!

I had hoped we'd hear something from everyone before the first power reveal of last night's activities; this is how far we've actually got with today's posts.

Orange 111
Matt 111111111
ThatNic 1111
Blind 111
Malikaii 11
Sensual 1
Disembodied Head 0 (clapping pic)
Centurions 0
The Hat 0
James Heald 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:12 pm 

I'm pretty sure it's Michael Jackson eating popcorn, and disembodied isn't in the game ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:45 pm 

Ah. Ok. I propose we don't lynch him for lack of content in his post then :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm 

Ok I've just re-read this entire post and 2 players stand out to me as dodgy.

1. Sensual Lettuce
2. James Herald

I'm not as good as Matt at making a logical argument and inserting previous comments to back this up but in reading everything again these 2 players don't stack up.

So I'm voting: Sensual Lettuce

If your town gents prove it. Playing under the radar won't cut it...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:37 am 

Can you tell us why those two, and why sensual over james?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 am 

I'm not mafia I'm town

The reason blindwitness is on my list is purely because of play style it just seems very similar to how's he's played before when we've been mafia together. Nothing else really but seeing how rc lynches have done for us so far I thought it was a better approach.

Same goes for msl except I've never played as mafia with him before.

James heald could be but it's hard to tell with such a low post count.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 15 Next