[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
League of Legends MINI MAFIA - MAFIA WINS! - Page 13 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:07 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1519 Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 pm 

Ergh tapatalk fails me. Thanks for the info would.
Let's see what cent knows.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 am 

#head desk# :oops:

wow. I was totally off the ball with that one. I owe aenur a apology for driving that lynch.
I'm at work right now and need to do some paperwork, so will do a lynch vote analysis a bit later today.

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 am 

I got a quick lynch vote analysis.

Khorgor hammer voted 2 townies and started a lynch on the 3rd.
I don't think u are going to be able to come up with anything more damning than that in a vote analysis. But be my guest.

For what it's worth my 3 mafia choices so far are centurions, khorgor and I think it was swirly who did the "khorgor is usually on the money, I will follow his vote" post.

If I haven't heard from centurions by this arvo I'll be voting for him.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 am 

Well I'm definitely not mafia.

I just followed Khorgor because he's normally on the money and I believed him to be town. I won't be making the same mistake again. Still not sure he's mafia but I could be wrong. I'm not following his lead so readily today though. We need to get this right peeps.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am 

yea... I was just totally wrong on this account.
I see why mafia hit aenur. It gets a nice free lynch on me.
Let's remember, if I was mafia, why would I try to get aenur lynched all day, fail and then decide just to kill him normally? That makes no sense in mafia play. If this was a mafia move by me its just plain stupid. I look guilty no matter what.

I think at the end of the day, we need to look at the sheep players. There are players who are simply just following everything with no real discussion on their part.

Yes I hammered two lynches. Both ones the town was convinced of the guilt and we had only a few hours left. So I decided to go with it.

Anyways, not much else to say right now. I will still do a vote analysis today once I finish a bit of work paperwork.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 am 

ok, unfortunately losing the doc and a tracker early I was hoping to try and hide my latest find and "try" to score another hit tonight...BUT I don't think I'll be able to and this will more than likely be my last day in the game so "IF" we have a watcher I suggest watching me to see who hits me.

I am not Ashe. I am in fact Caitlyn and a cop. My findings have been

MbtG - Innocent
Khorgor - Innocent (which is why I said don't vote him)
TyrantAndrew - Guilty

Vote: TyrantAndrew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:08 am 

Yay cop results.
vote: tyrantandrew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 am 

woooo I'm exonerated!

and instead I just come across as stupid townie. Yay? :|

vote lynch tyrantandrew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:21 am 

Quote:
woooo I'm exonerated!

and instead I just come across as stupid townie. Yay? :|
Not sure which i'd prefer personally :p

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 am 

the Only issue with the current situation is it is easy enough for centurions to lie about the cop result and since we are lynch or lose if we honour the guilty result and it is fake its game over.

I'm not saying centurions is necessarily lying, but we can't afford to jump straight on the lynch without at least some thought and discussion.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 am 

Yay!!

vote tyrant Andrew

Well done cent!
Choo choo!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 am 

Quote:
the Only issue with the current situation is it is easy enough for centurions to lie about the cop result and since we are lynch or lose if we honour the guilty result and it is fake its game over.

I'm not saying centurions is necessarily lying, but we can't afford to jump straight on the lynch without at least some thought and discussion.
I disagree. We haven't seen a cop yet. I highly doubt cent would jump claim cop if he wasn't hand we haven't seen one yet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 am 

*-jump

*and
lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm 

Quote:

Apparently we can just jump straight on a lynch train with nothing but centurions word, who is doing the same thing he always does when he is Mafia, flying under the radar and not saying much, he's just trying to divert attention off himself and his Mafia buddies with a fke cop result

vote centurions

"The fastest way to ruin a hobby is to make it your career."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 pm 

sorry Tyrant. Check my last few games if you like. I've been town and were quiet especially seeing Drsn0 pointed out my play style. Nic also tracked me to MbtG night 1 when I got my first innocent result. You my friend are going to be lynched today...

IF i'm wrong on this, well now I've come out and said i'm the cop I won't last long anyway, then more than happy to be lynched tomorrow.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1519 Next