It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:14 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1416 Next
 Post subject: Re: Bloodbowl mini mafia
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 am 

You see that Bob

Sure did Jim

Whoever it was, in the crowd, that threw that rock, sure made a mess of the ref's face.

Luckily it didnt effect the game in any way that matters.

It will if the Skaven slip up in that mess and fail to stop the Humans scoring

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 pm 

TOUCHDOWN
The Bright Crusaders 1 - 1 The Skavenblight Scramblers
Dead
Polar - Ball - Vanilla Town.

a Wood elf skin ball, once named Lordon
The Human Catcher scores

Humans 1 - 1

Some nice ball work there Jim

That quick dump off to the catcher caught the rats off guard, Bob.

That and the rat thrower stopping play to gnaw on the ref's face didnt help the team.

True Bob luckily we can award Touchdowns from up here

Especially after what happened to the last Ref, Jim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm 

Round 4 has now finished
The Bright Crusaders are about to kick off to The Skavenblight Scramblers, Bob.
Do you think the Skaven are capable of taking the lead or will the Human defense block them and score back to back.

Don't know Jim, Im still waiting for a player to die, thou the Ref coping the rock in the face was nice

Not for the Ref, Bob

Round 5 has started

Deadline Tuesday Night 930pm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 pm 

We can not afford anymore mislynches and due to that i am in favour of outing our number 1 suspect from day 1, Vesh. He was instrumental in lynching our watcher..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm 

I think swirly is the one to watch actually. He was the one putting forward those bunk arguments against Wylde. Also to meta game for a moment his play this game is way different from how he usually plays, which is folllowing the group. I also find I agree with Wyldes point from yesterday that leaving the race out of our role calls essentially means we arent rolecalling. Since swirly was most vocal in arguing what was effectively not role calling I think he has something to hide.
vote: swirly

Post subject: Bloodbowl mini mafia
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm 

Well that's silly man. I could have said the same about you after you pushed a lynch on Sensual which I thought was wrong, and I was right.
I have been playing more aggressive this game, mostly for fun but ask Brayo if I was playing aggressively when I was mafia with him a few games ago? I wasn't. (although I don't really trust Brayo isn't mafia in this game, so go and check for yourselves)
I don't really think you're mafia.
I also won't just sit back and be lynched to show you I'm not scum. I don't see any benefit in that at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm 

Well that's silly man. I could have said the same about you after you pushed a lynch on Sensual which I thought was wrong, and I was right.
I have been playing more aggressive this game, mostly for fun but ask Brayo if I was playing aggressively when I was mafia with him a few games ago? I wasn't. (although I don't really trust Brayo isn't mafia in this game, so go and check for yourselves)
I don't really think you're mafia.
I also won't just sit back and be lynched to show you I'm not scum. I don't see any benefit in that at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 pm 

Oops. Double post. I'm on tapatalk with bad reception.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm 

Quote:
We can not afford anymore mislynches and due to that i am in favour of outing our number 1 suspect from day 1, Vesh. He was instrumental in lynching our watcher..
Instrumental? Hardly. It's not like I cast the Hammer vote. There was six(?) votes for him, for which I was one. There was plenty of time for the others to change their mind prior to him getting lynched.

Yes, I voted for him after he ousted himself as a watcher, but only due to time constraints. If I didn't have to run TGA North on a Friday Night, I would have voted for him prior to him ousting himself. I wonder if I had managed that, would we still be having the same conversation?

And as for being a suspect from day one? Really? If you meta game, at least meta game correctly. Sure others may have not posted due to being mafia, but I have a record of disappearing when I am busy. Hell, if anyone can spare the time tomorrow, swing past where I work in Willetton, and I'll show you what I have been doing, and what I am still doing...

As for swirly, I'm not sure if he is mafia or not, my gut tells me he's not, but I was to meta game, I have usually been wrong, which would indicate he is mafia... I may just reserve judgement until we know a little more. We may have lost a watcher, but I'd still expect to see a cop... Hopefully there is some results that can be shared...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm 

I'd like to hear more from tyrant andrew, he was very quick to cast the hammer vote on sl & plays the east coast card like vesh is doing work card.

Not having a dig vesh cause I can see you're getting a bit raw about it.

I'm trying to leave meta gaming out but its hard as it can be a tactic.

Perth WMH Champs! Facebook Link!
Warmachine and Hordes West Oz Facbook group

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:39 pm 

Quote:
I'd like to hear more from tyrant andrew, he was very quick to cast the hammer vote on sl & plays the east coast card like vesh is doing work card.

Trying very hard not get antsy about the work situation, I just find it a bit harsh that the very first post of the game explains it, and then I get accused because of a meta game tactic. I agree with you that the meta game does play a big part, but to my mind, each person should be compared to previous games they've played, not games others have played.

To be honest, the games I'm not in, I don't read. The only exception to that was the Game of Thrones one, and that was only after watching seasons one and two recently.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 pm 

Quote:

What would you like to hear from me? I can't post much as yes, I live two hours ahead of you, I can't access the forums at work and I'm out doing things pretty much every night, i can only really get online around the 9pm mark your time.

My number one suspect isn't Vesh, it's Centurions, who has been playing the "fly low and meet bare minimum posting requirement" which he has done every time he has been mafia, Go look at the Heroes game in comparison to the Horror Movie game.

"The fastest way to ruin a hobby is to make it your career."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm 

Just checking in before bed time
Wow this is a mess. Everyone blaming everyone.
There are a few more players to post I think, so I will wait until the morning before doing a list and going through the mafia-dar

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:25 pm 

It's a little interesting that Centurions made a comment that basically said usually it's he or Wylde that's the survivor, and now he's trying to pin this on me?

And I know that today swirly hasn't pointed the finger at me yet, but it is early. I think his arguements against me a flawed, and as a result...

Vote : Swirly

You claim that you have a play style, but after reading a couple of other mafia games, you do seem to be a bit more pushy...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:37 am 

and you said you don't like to metagame.
of course that's only when you get targeted.

funnily enough I have also been mafia with centurions. I will have a re-look through his posts and yours vesh when I finish work today (hopefully after lunch or so for those looking at the clock)

Proud member of the west coast brewers

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1416 Next