It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16
 Post subject: Re: Bloodbowl mini mafia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm 

Quote:
Not "just in case your wrong" you are wrong with this one. Brayo though is my #1 suspect
In mafia, I trust no-one until they flip town. It may just be my untrusting nature, but it has served me well in this game.

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 pm 

Quote:
However I do have a question. Why is mafia dieing at night when there have only ever been 1 death per night meaning unlikely a sk is involved? Good luck to whoever is left if the game is still going.
because there are 2 team (mafia groups) playing bloodbowl against each other
The Bright Crusaders vs The Skavenblight Scramblers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm 

ha I wouldnt trust centurions

He has backed both khorgor and swirly, only flipping his vote on swirly once he knew he couldn't sway it.

Also beam has been his number on target so why swap to me all of a sudden, its typical Mafia to throw confusion into the game

Perth WMH Champs! Facebook Link!
Warmachine and Hordes West Oz Facbook group

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 pm 

Quote:
Unvote Centurions
There hasn't been another dwarf, the ball works, and Brayo hasn't done anything but vote for people all game without adding anything of worth
Vote Brayo
as per wiki mafia

A hammer is a vote on someone which results in the majority needed to lynch them. Once the hammer vote is placed, the game moves into Twilight until the mod posts the death scene. The player who has been hammered is considered beyond salvation as of the moment the hammering vote has been placed; barring the influence of a role like a Governor nothing will stop them from getting lynched. Many mods allow hammered players to post in Twilight but some do not.

So i cant accept the unvote

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:51 pm 

Dead Centurions, -Ball, (yes a Dwarf skin ball), once named Dugg Alkrin - you count as Vanilla Town.

Round 9 has Ended

Round 10 has begun and ends as soon as The Bright Crusaders make there choice of night kill
(this is purely for final score)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 pm 

Who let that dog on the pitch

dont know but hes run off with the ball

proof that even dogs want to play bloodbowl, Bob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 pm 

TOUCHDOWN

James Heald - Dead - Ball, (yes a Goblin skin ball), once named Makari - you count as Vanilla Town.
The Bright Crusaders 2 - 1 The Skavenblight Scramblers

The Bright Crusaders win
The Human Catcher Scores!!!
Vesh

Brayo - Blitzer

Dead - Blindwitness - thrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 pm 

Damn
Mafia really was hurt by online time in this game
We missed a potential mislynch led by centurions and almost missed our actions a few times because we could not get organised.

A great game idea definitely and having both trams listed as mafia was fun
Congrats town.

Proud member of the west coast brewers

Post subject: Bloodbowl mini mafia
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 pm 

Yeah, that game was good fun, darth. It was a little hard to understand the rules at first but a good system none-the-less.

I can't believe I lasted as long as I did.
I knew you three were suss as much as you knew I was haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:35 pm 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL
GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALL

Nice work to the rest of my team, they did the real heavy lifting after I got taken out. I still can believe how they managed to jedi mind trick that lynch on swirly after i flipped mafia.

My thanks to Darth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm 

There was a couple of days that I swore I was done for there... I'm just glad that Khorgor was mafia, at the time I wasn't sure if it was him or James.

Good game Darth...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 pm 

My thanks to all of you for playing

The initial idea for bloodbowl mafia was definately not a mini, for the most part cutting out the extra stuff (spiked ball, exploding ball, clone ball) was easy same as reducing the skilled players on the team (no leap, dodge skills etc) but in hindsight a save on the ref would have been good (the main game idea had more than 1 ref and they also would have their own chat thread outside of game so they could coordinate amongst themselves but still count as town) the ref living longer may have resulted in a mafia death sooner, and town working out there was 2 mafia groups instead of wondering what the scoring was all about.

The good thing about running the idea as a mini meant i got to see how rules needed to be clarified (which is why i was posting answers in both mafia chats when only one side had asked the question), though i made sure that there was 1 bloodbowl player on both sides to answer bloodbowl related questions - as i was trying to make this as close to bloodbowl as possible in this format. Both mafia groups speculated day 1 there were 2 mafia groups due to alternative night kills (i should have prob mentioned in the refs fluff he was to keep an eye on both teams to help town). It was also interesting in that there was more mafia chat than actual in thread chat.

One of the big advantages in these games is mafia have all the knowledge and town bumbles along trying to piece things together, I wanted to take that advantage away from the mafia, but still have them in a better position than town.

Of interest the 1x roleblock of the humans was never used, but had they gone with their initial round 2 (night1) thought they would have stopped a Touchdown. Where as the skaven had Vesh pegged as mafia early and nothing thrown at him was sticking so when Vesh night killed the skaven decided that he had too much heat on him for him to be doing the kill so targetted the wrong guy.

And for all the town wondering where the players names came from - bloodbowl on DS, unless a player made up his own false name.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16