Mafia sign ups are now open. However the game will not start until next week sometime, once the mini-mafia game progresses further.
This game is suited for 20-30 players, depending on interest. If you want to play then please reply to this thread with your username and the player number you are.
This game is a standard set-up. Don't think there won't be a couple of small twists.
Rules (with thanks to Russia)
1. Confirm your reception of the role PM with a PM back to me. When sufficient role confirmations are received, the game will begin in the day phase of day #1.
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or create false quotes with me as the author. This includes using non text pieces of information i.e. colours, formatting, timing, exact wording/letter count etc. Do not use any direct image links for pictures provided in PMs.
3. Submit your actions by the deadline. If you have an optional power send me a PM where appropriate if you wish to use your power.
4. All players are required to post at least once per game 'day'. Failing to do so once will result in a warning. Failing to do so a second time will result in a mod-kill. Days that last less than 24 hours will be exempt from this requirement. (Please note that whilst "flying under the radar" is a valid tactic in forum mafia, at least a minimum level of contribution is expected in order to make the game enjoyable for all.)
5. Do not edit the content of your posts, even for typos. Players caught doing this get 1 warning. Subsequent offences will result in instant removal from the game.
6. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it. Cheating in this regard is not being clever, it's spoiling the game.
7. Do not post anything in the game thread after you die unless your role specifically allows it. Offending posts will be removed.
8. Meta-Gaming IS allowed. This means that you are allowed to make arguments informed by previous mafia games. For example someone may be acting differently to how they "normally" act or you might think they have developed a reputation for lying and shouldn't be trusted etc. Other players are under no obligation to take your meta-arguments seriously of course...
9. All votes must be written in bold and be on their own line. Non-bold votes and votes mixed amongst other text will NOT be counted. Players should also endeavour to only use "vote" and "unvote" instead of iterations like "vote lynch" and "rescind vote."
10. Have fun and play nice, it is a game.
1. Aza: Claire Bennet, Deathproof DEAD
2. Polar: Sylar, Even night serial Killer, 1x deathproof, 1x activated strongman, 1x activated deathproof DEAD
3. OSOI: D.L Hawkins, Recruited Mafia, activated ninja
4. Vesh: Peter Petrelli, Town, Jack of all Trades
5. Thatnicguy: Recruited Mafia, activated 1x Janitor
6. Brayo: Arthur Petrelli, Mafia, Absorber DEAD
7. Swirly: The Hatian, Mafia, Roleblocker, Ascetic
8. Centurions: Maya Herrara, Survivor, Latent odd night compulsory serial killer, mason
9. Malignant: Emile Danko, Town, Tracker DEAD
10. Drsno: Hiro Nakamura, Town, Jailkeeper DEAD
11. TyrantAndrew: Alejandro Herrara, Town, mason, limited bodyguard (Maya)
12. James Heald: Candice Wilmer, Town, latent framer DEAD
13. Bloodlust: Eric Doyle, Town, latent redirector DEAD
14. Sensual Lettuce: Monica Dawson, Town, mimic
15. Disembodied Head: Noah Bennet, Godfather, limited deathproof (3 nights), 2x limited recruiter
16. Khorgor: Eden McCain, Town, Redirector DEAD
17. MBTG: Niki Sanders, Town, Vanilla DEAD
18. BlindWitness: Matt Parkman, Town, Cop, Mailman
19. Brainz: Elle Bishop, Town, Vanilla
20. Darthproph: Angela Petrelli, Town, Watcher DEAD
21. Aenur: Linderman, Survivor, Doctor DEAD