It was a dark and stormy night. Somewhere in Immoren, a group of powerful individuals gathered. Their goal--to destroy all those who would dare stand in their way.
DAY 1 - AN ORANGEY-RED DAWN drsn0 Lynched
DAY 2 - BLOOD HAS NOT BEEN SPILLED THIS NIGHT No death Night 1, Malignant lynched
DAY 3 - SNOWY FOOTPRINTS No death Night 2, Russia lynched
DAY 4 - REINHOLDT MURDERED! paulfrank dead Night 3, Polar lynched
DAY 5 - FIERY TEARS Bethbot dead Night 4, wyldcarde lynched
DAY 6 - STORMS ABATE thatnicguy dead Night 5, no death day 6
DAY 7 - COLD DAWN No death Night 6, no lynch reached
DAY 8 - LUCKY ESCAPE Rez killed Night 7, Nurgle71 lynched
DAY 9 - BRIGHT DAY DAWNS No death Night 8, Centurions lynched
DAY 10 - SORE HEADS No death Night 9
The nations and tribes of Immoren watched the portentous portents warily. Was now the time to put aside petty differences and side together to root out this threat in their midst?
Stand together, or give in to suspicion?
Their fate was in their hands.
This game is capped at a maximum of 24 players. If you want to play then please reply to this thread with your username and the player number you are. For example, the first person should write "1. paulfrank", the second person "2. champy" etc.
This game is a standard set-up and is suitable for beginners. Don't think there won't be a couple of small twists, though...
General Mafia Rules can be found here
Rules (with thanks to Russia)
1. Confirm your reception of the role PM with a PM back to me. When sufficient role confirmations are received, the game will begin in the day phase of day #1.
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or create false quotes with me as the author. This includes using non text pieces of information i.e. colours, formatting, timing, exact wording/letter count etc.
3. Submit your actions by the deadline. If you have an optional power send me a PM each night as to whether you want to use it or not.
4. All players are required to post at least once per game 'day'. Failing to do so once will result in a warning. Failing to do so a second time will result in a mod-kill. Days that last less than 24 hours will be exempt from this requirement. (Please note that whilst "flying under the radar" is a valid tactic in forum mafia, at least a minimum level of contribution is expected in order to make the game enjoyable for all.)
5. Do not edit the content of your posts, even for typos. Players caught doing this get 1 warning. Subsequent offences will result in instant removal from the game.
6. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it. Cheating in this regard is not being clever, it's spoiling the game.
7. Do not post anything in the game thread after you die unless your role specifically allows it. Offending posts will be removed.
8. Meta-Gaming IS allowed. This means that you are allowed to make arguments informed by previous mafia games. For example someone may be acting differently to how they "normally" act or you might think they have developed a reputation for lying and shouldn't be trusted etc. Other players are under no obligation to take your meta-arguments seriously of course...
9. All votes must be written in bold and be on their own line. Non-bold votes and votes mixed amongst other text will NOT be counted. Players should also endeavour to only use "vote" and "unvote" instead of iterations like "vote lynch" and "rescind vote."
10. Do not post after I have called "Twilight." I am not a moderator and do not have the ability to delete or modify posts. This is your only warning.
11. Have fun. It is a game, please be mature. And remember to play like you have a pair!
3. James Heald
4. thatnicguy - DEAD - Krueger, the Storm Lord: Paranoid Cop: Town
5. paulfrank - DEAD - Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator: Voyeur: Town
8. Malignant - DEAD - Dr. Arkadius: Janitor (x shot): Mafia
10. Polar - DEAD - Harbinger of Menoth: Faith Healer: Town
12. wyldcarde - DEAD - Thagrosh, the Messiah: Godfather: Mafia
13. Centurions - DEAD - Vayl, Consul of Everblight: Vanilla Mafia
15. Rez - DEAD - Professor Viktor Pendrake: Cop: Town
17. one second of insanity
19. Bethbot - DEAD - High Executioner Servath Reznik - Vanilla Town
21. Marked by the Gods
22. drsn0 - DEAD - Eiryss, Angel of the Retribution - Serial Killer
23. Nurgle71 - DEAD - Calaban, the Grave Walker - Vanilla Mafia
24. Russia - DEAD - Totem Hunter: Ninja: Mafia
_________________Also known as Peter
- my record of painting and gaming in all sorts of 28mm games