[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
WARMAHORDES MAFIA - GAME OVER - TOWN & SURVIVOR WIN! - Page 80 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous 176 77 78 79 80
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

I really was too busy to put up a decent showing this game - plain & simple (and no, not due to SWTOR ;) )

That coupled with a few bad calls early on (including a couple of big ones from me) put us in a bad spot that we couldn't easily recover from. Me playing as mafia is always doubly hard as I'm bound to be somewhat a target regardless of what I do, and being on a team with Russia & Wyldie made this even more difficult.

Reckon I was about due for an epic fail game to try and take some off the heat off that I've been facing from past successes though!

Gotta reinforce after this game - my favourite mafia role to have is definitely vanilla town. Then you can make your own fun. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 pm 

Congrats town and James

Hope you guys will let me keep the awesome achievement if knocking off the Russia and mal pairing :)

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 pm 

congrats town and especially to JH and rez(getting the godfather and then revealing who was already innocent saved us a couple of potential lynches)

On a personal level i didn't contribute too much beyond not lynching aza in the end. Everything was going way too smoothly and half the time everything was already done by the time i looked at the forum. There was a few stumbling blocks that could of hurt the town but the key here i felt was once the godfather was down and rez revealing his results allowed JH to narrow down potential targets which lead to 2 town saves and mafia lynches while also confirming a number of players who were quiet and looked slightly suss (ie myself).

Liked the fluff alot and quite happy that this wasn't just your standard stock game of ie cryx are the baddies. Nurgle's rc as himself was awesome as i almost thought it was too good to be true though with the amount of minion rc's and being baddies. Though i think the town would have pushed for a kill in the end just for safe knowledge

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:28 pm 

Poor Mal. He's been such a strong player in so many games that now people just assume he's lying and lynch him regardless.

At least this time it paid off. lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:45 pm 

Quote:
Poor Mal. He's been such a strong player in so many games that now people just assume he's lying and lynch him regardless.

At least this time it paid off. lol.
Could have sworn you were mafia..!

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:25 pm 

Quote:
Could have sworn you were mafia..!
Nope, I was really just dealing with crap. By the time said crap was done, I wasn't invested and I was so far behind I didn't have anything to contribute.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:47 pm 

Was very interesting to watch, very eager for my first game of mafia now :)

"The fastest way to ruin a hobby is to make it your career."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous 176 77 78 79 80