It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:11 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2224 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm 

Why I am not voting for Drsn0

We don't have any investigative results, so normally I'd fall back on voting patterns and people's posts.

We have no investigative results, so that's out. The voting patterns are muddied by the way the two successful lynches went down; it reached the point when both were so obvious that any mafia player would want in on them.

Posts are more tricky - As I said yesterday, Rez had raised the most red-flags, and we all know he was Town. That happens some times.

Obi and myself are town, and I treat Blindwitness as a very low priority suspect. The reason why I don't support a lynch of drsn0 over any of the James and OSOI is because what that leaves is responses to Sensual_Lettuce before he was voted against. Despite drsn0's somewhat convenient/suspicious claim of a posting restriction his IMMEDIATE response to SL's claim was as follows

Sensual_Lettuce wrote: Commander Shepard
drsn0: 20 bucks says he is the godfather.

Later
Matt: What do you think of lettuce's various claims drsn0?
drsn0: Bogus

Which kicked off the lynch. Sure, Mafia can play high risk, but he put so much doubt on SL's claim in 2 short posts that the only satisfactory explaination would be if Dr was a Usurper, and we already know SL was not a godfather.

That leaves my main suspects as James the Miller and OSOI.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm 

Well. Matt is often on the money, so I'm willing to concede to his logic.

Unvote: drsn0.
Vote: James Heald.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 pm 

Just remember to no lynch tommorow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 pm 

Hey James, if you agree about drsn0 being unlikely due to his response to SL can you change your own vote please?
:D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:42 pm 

Yeah I never saw that.

Unvote DrSno

In this case then OSIO is my new number 1 suspect.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 pm 

Before I change anything could I have some assurance that lynching the joker won't end the game?
You said earlier that joker doesnt come up in westgamer mafia games so can we be sure that it works like you said earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm 

James Heald
Quote:
Now ill explain to you what we do now. We finish doing today rc's first, Nic is as good as dead anyway but we want to have
done rc's first. As it is a mini i see no reason why we shouldnt get all the rc's done today.
Mafia don't generally want all RCs done, although thats less predictable when characters are linked to powers.
Quote:
It's rely important I get my rcmout of the way early
Otherwise I'll be viewed with suspicion later down the track.
Last to vote vs Nic, claimed miller. Claiming Miller early is the correct play usually.
Quote:
Lynch Thatnicguy
I know it's out of order but my rc could save us from wasting a days lycnh.
I am Legion (someone post pic)
The reason why it was so important is that I am a Miller
3rd vote against SL (after the Hat and Matt) after his 2nd claim failed
Quote:
Your the player hmm thats almost like someone claiming to be the Queen in a political mafia :wink:
Vote Sensunal_Lettuce
This is both a feasible plan, and a great way to speed up the lynches for a mafia player who wants to win the game. I could go either way on that.
Quote:
Actualy with likely only 1 mafia player left, if our investigative results so far leave us stumped for who is the last mafia, we just work our way done
the list of lynches, lynching those most suspect and eliminating the not confirmed town

As we all know Rez was Town. Would mafia have stuck their neck out this far to get someone killed? Usually I'd say no but not all players are as cautious.
Quote:
Ok i am honestly of the mind that Rez is mafia. Im willing to cop the lycnh today if Rez goes next or more prefarbly we lycnh Rez today and win the game with a 100% efficency in lynches :)
Quote:
Im willing to cop the lynch today if OSOI goes next.

noted

Regarding DRsno's claim
Quote:
To me yes sounds like an excuse for flying under the rader. Will do abit of background check on his rc.
@James any results from the background check btw?
Quote:
I agree we should go forward with Matt's plan.
And then the post that kicked this vote off due to its inconsistency with the last post, and the fact that Mafia would be more likely to want a bad lynch than a no lynch (IMHO anyway).
Quote:
No lets even our chances of getting this right first. OR we lynch DrSno today and do the no vote tommorow.]
I think thats the better option as this way we have less suspects too work with.
Vote DrSno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm 

By all means vote for me if you feel the need, as I said to Matt we will just be one closer to LyLo because of it.

Unvote: drsn0

Vote: James Heald

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:52 pm 

Quote:
Before I change anything could I have some assurance that lynching the joker won't end the game?
You said earlier that joker doesnt come up in westgamer mafia games so can we be sure that it works like you said earlier.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally unlikely to end the game, and if he was a joker he would have won on day one. You don't need to change your votes yet though, I am going to have a look at OSOI's posts in a minute

Temporary change while I do
unvote: James heald

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm 

One second of insanity?
'Liara T'Soni' - Major charachter in ME?

At the time I first had a look at OSOI he Apart from his role claim 'Liara T'Soni' he has only done about 4 posts all game.

Somewhat suspect response to my first set of colour coding of players (which have been pretty accurate BTW). "Yeah cant really form an opinion of only one post not much to add from me at this stage beyond that" - It is suspect because it is what you might expect from a mafia player uncomfortable to see too many townies marked as safe, but it's not necessarily false.

Next post "I have been quiet because since day two started I wa at my cousins engagement party. Sometimes its good to observe as well I'm not really familiar with the subject matter but but that doesn't detract from being able to hunt scum"

After SL "I would almost guarantee that the remaining mafia member voted for SL after such an epic fail in his RC." - I wouldn't guarantee it, they SHOULD have but when there are only 2 left it's hard to cast that vote.
Most recent post had his results (noone visited the Hat, Matt visited noone). He has to remain a suspect because of the lack of results and the fact his claim is a single very weak power (hard to prove).

"I have to point out another thing in my favour is that I was the first to RC and then I happened to call upon a mafia player who was tripped up as second person to RC." - Yes and no; Mafia rarely call another Mafia, but as the recent Rogue States game proved that's exactly why it's a good idea.

"My suspicions rest on drsn0 and Rez primarily."
Quote:
Was I the only investigative role that we had apart from ecky who was the cop? Negative results can play as much as a part for the town as positive results. Although now I pretty well am just a Vanilla townie.

Is The Hat able to give his list of protected thus far?
Quote:
I would prefer to vote the potential miller out for this one and see where it lands us.
Shortly afterwards
Quote:
I'll stick to my initial thoughts and
Vote: drsn0
Did what I described as atypical behaviour in mafiascum.
Quote:
Quote:
No I stayed home last night I didnt feel like voyeuring anyone, as if I picked right all I would see would be the type of action not who did it, which seems pretty moot at this stage especially when no one else has revealed any other town power roles
"Anyone who can use a power uses a power.
Anyone with a choice to kill or use a power makes a kill."

Did not vote against Nic or lettuce (as far as I can tell), nor against Rez. Has cast two votes today.
Voted Drsno
Voted James Heald

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 pm 

unvote: no lynch
seems a bit pointless now.

I'm not sure I get the reasoning behind lynching someone who is actually asking us to lynch him

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 pm 

For the record, James occassionally does that as a tactic to make himself look town.

But all things being considered after reviewing the posts above, let's take out our Atypical jack of all trades. If it doesn't get the job done we can nolynch tomorrow, then mop up the day after.

Vote: one second of insanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm 

Better put my money where my mouth is.

Lynch One second of insanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 pm 

Yay, something is happening.

unvote: James heald
Vote: osoi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm 

Well all I can tell you guys is that this is the wrong lynch

I'll help out though

unvote: james heald

Vote: one second of insanity

Now pay attention and dont be suckered in

Wyrd Henchman

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2224 Next