[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
ROGUE STATES MAFIA - DAY 5 - SUICIDE BOMB ATTACK ON TOKYO - Page 59 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:25 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 156 57 58 59 60 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 pm 

Just epic stuff from the town.

Great work from Drsn0, Mal and PaulFrank.

Can't believe Aenur dropped the ball so bad on his RC. Russia's RC was horrible, sorry mate! Feel pretty bad for the scum. Losing players each of the first few days is devastating.

I just cruised this game. The guys were steering the ship so well all I had to do was check in and vote scum off the island each day.

Really interesting concept MSL. Could have played out quite different easily enough.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:14 pm 

I'm sorry we saved the world is just 5 days :P

On the plus side - lots of spare material for Rogue States II! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 pm 

that was interesting indeed. Aenur and Russia dying straight up hurt. We lucked out getting nuclear weapons first shot but the intelligence came at exactly the wrong time so we weren't able to blindside malignant with it.

I think this game favoured town a bit as there was too much information out in the open so the power roles could hone in where they needed to from day one. It made every mafia action a minefield and as soon as mal was confirmed it was going to be tough. There was too much confirmed town to get by and town were very unified for once.

An interesting game though and definately think it is worth another game (or 10)

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:52 pm 

For anyone interested, I introducing the mafia to a website called "quicktopic" that allows users to create single serving forum threads. It's extremely useful for mafia and widely used.

Here is a link to the mafia quicktopic thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/SLMfBzmRXZCY9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 pm 

I thoroughly enjoyed the theme and would dearly like Matt to run a tweaked "Rogue States II" (or similar game) in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm 

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/MCrqYkDKQJYYC

and the mason one. Stuffed up with claiming james.

But atleast I got to use the Masons to catch a mafia in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 pm 

Worked brilliantly :mrgreen:

Town were really lucky this game with mafia making RC mistakes, and everyone working together so well.
Well done fellow world leaders!
Don't know why everyone else makes politics look hard, we achieved world peace in 5 days :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm 

I gotta say that game was a downer for me

I was pretty much said to be the least important in the mafia.room. which lead to my mason shenanigans which was against popular advice

nd getting lynched without even being able to defend was the biggest downpoont. To say I was annoyed was a understatement. I just can't believe I got lynched with no back word ay about 1 am in the morning

And apologies to mafia. I claim rage quit :-D

What a bloody joke. Two games in a row where town has lynched me after bed time. Seriously guys get some damn sleep already.

And nice to know the grammar catholics are after my soul. Jees its the internet already. I'm allowed to be lazy.

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 pm 

Quote:
What a bloody joke. Two games in a row where town has lynched me after bed time. Seriously guys get some damn sleep already.
there is plenty of time for sleep when your dead :wink:

but yeah sometimes it happens, sucks more if your actually town though if your mafia well...

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:22 pm 

Quote:
I gotta say that game was a downer for me

I was pretty much said to be the least important in the mafia.room. which lead to my mason shenanigans which was against popular advice

nd getting lynched without even being able to defend was the biggest downpoont. To say I was annoyed was a understatement. I just can't believe I got lynched with no back word ay about 1 am in the morning

And apologies to mafia. I claim rage quit :-D

And nice to know the grammar catholics are after my soul. Jees its the internet already. I'm allowed to be lazy.

People aren't going to wait for you ever.
There was damning evidence against you.
You can be as lazy as you want. But expect to be called on it if you fake and someone notices.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm 

Grammer Catholics?
I work as a secretary, I do a fair bit of typing (proofreading and fixing up typos etc) - unfortunately I pick up on these things even when I'm not trying to :P
'Tis a shame you didn't get a chance to reply though, it's happened to me a few times...

And least important Mafioso in the room? You were the second last one standing :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 pm 

And had me bloody stumped.

I had worked out when your last post was and was sure the mafia in the room was wyldecarde!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm 

I thought that was amazing how quickly paulfrank knew who it was!

I was getting thrown in the mason threa because I know the Hat! I think i kept asking him things by his actual name and not getting a reply! Something was wrong but I
Never would have believed both where lying about who they were.

Getting voted before you can say anything is frustrating but that's the game. It's interesting to see who comes up to defend at times when they aren't usually online :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 pm 

Well thanks for replies anyways
And heck I'm allowed a rant noe and then :-)

At least next time I can expect this type of thing. So call it a learning experience if u will

and yes. Grammar catholics. :-D. I just felt like using something different to the usual nazi's :-D

Proud member of the west coast brewers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm 

Quote:
and yes. Grammar catholics. :-D. I just felt like using something different to the usual nazi's :-D
Kinda fitting with my display pic (the Menofix) :wink:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 156 57 58 59 60 Next