[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
ROGUE STATES MAFIA - DAY 5 - SUICIDE BOMB ATTACK ON TOKYO - Page 57 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 155 56 57 58 59 60 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Actually, something that does count in Aza's favour is the small number of countries in that region. Makes a fake claim less likely.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:19 pm 

interesting game this one is :)

UN14: Jramsdale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 pm 

Quote:
I think giving up the mystery ability early on has cost us the elusive "perfect game", so it's not even a concern TBH.
The perfect game is the most interesting one. 5 correct votes against 4 players gets Town 125% and a gold star :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 pm 

YES!
I love gold stars! :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 pm 

i havent posted that much lately as not much to say - Mal's lead is what we all have been following - so now im left with the situation of how to prove myself town before night fall which could be hours away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 pm 

Well if you are town your death will reveal it to us and we'll move on down the list, we're currently in a position where we can do this sort of thing as there are so many more of us than them.
Remember, even if you're dead so long as you're town you still win if town does.

We can afford to do this, and if you're town you should have no qualms about it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 pm 

Look im going to put my money were my mouth is, Lycnh Aza today and kill cent tonight (i strongly believe that DP is the doc, unless Brooksey says otherwise)

I am quite literaly putting my life on the line Aza is the last Rogue state i am sure of it.

Lycnh Aza

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 pm 

Interesting this one is, but I also see that the mafia feel safe with strongman hence they stopped the targeting of european counties. So does this mean they have x-shot strongman or permanent strongman?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:56 pm 

if it was x-shot Matt would have told us so im assuming it's unlimited strongman.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 pm 

Quote:
i strongly believe that DP is the doc
were i agree with your idea fully i should point out that im not doc and havent had any powers to play with at all

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 pm 

Quote:
Remember, even if you're dead so long as you're town you still win if town does.
We can afford to do this, and if you're town you should have no qualms about it
perhaps this is the newbie in me but i prefer to be alive when we win and not the butters who had to take one for the team

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm 

More than happy to be lynched today but I implore the UN not to waste the vigilante hit on me. I will flip town therefore wasting the killing power we have.

I'm not sold on the Darth being the doc and if he is it's been 3 nights since he would have received it so pretty safe now to claim he was given it. OR James are you trying to weed out the country that has/ had it to knock them off tonight??

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 pm 

First of all you gopt to remember that the last mafia is the strongman so they have nothing to fear from a doc.

What matters today is clearing as many people as posssible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Hmmm...

You know what I find really interesting?

In a very short space of time today, we've seen this:
Quote:
Im happy to take a lycnh if it helps out, we can afford 1 or 2 mislynches.
Turn into this:
Quote:
Look im going to put my money were my mouth is, Lycnh Aza today and kill cent tonight (i strongly believe that DP is the doc, unless Brooksey says otherwise)

I am quite literaly putting my life on the line Aza is the last Rogue state i am sure of it.

Lycnh Aza
So apparently James has gone from a suspicion of Aza - to certainty in the space of a few hours with no additional info that could support it.

Someone appears to be squirming under the lamp. ;)

I do believe I feel pretty good about my current vote now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:40 pm 

For what its worth, I am town.
But for some reason I have found it rather "difficult" to get into this game.
(no offence to the mod, seems very professional, just not something i can easily get into)
I can see how i would be a rather easy target for the mafia to through doubt on though.
As a rather in-active player this game (and is really NOT my "normal" game)
It should be easy to drive a lynch train on me. Or at least throw doubt, and get others to lynch.

That's why, I would say either JH or DH are possibly the last mafia...?

VOTE : James Heald

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 155 56 57 58 59 60 Next