[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
ROGUE STATES MAFIA - DAY 5 - SUICIDE BOMB ATTACK ON TOKYO - Page 56 - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:01 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 154 55 56 57 5860 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 pm 

Also if you track someone with ninja will it showup with no result

or will it show up as them not visiting anyone?

Might have an idea to catch the last one if it is the former.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm 

Aza is my gut feel too but he hasn't said enough this game to build an actual case on.

UN14: Jramsdale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I'm feeling today we should point the battle-roo's at either Turkey (James Heald) or Ireland (Darthprof)
Maybe Healdy-boy for his not-so-subtle bribery of Brookesy :wink:
I'm fine with this. It's as good a place to start as any.

Out of the remaining unknowns, I tend to think it's between James, Darth, Aza and Centurions.

- Cent not so much now that he was first to volunteer to be removed from the equation.
- Aza I tend to think would have been much more involved in the game if he WAS mafia (judging from history)
- Darth could really go either way. There's not much dodgy or pro-town behavior either way.
- James Heald to be honest has raised my interest a few times. His over-eagerness to RC was odd. Almost as if he'd been given a safe RC and didn't want to waste it. Most of the other contributions to the game we've seen from him have been the usual "town is awesome!" kind of congratulatory stuff one would typically expect to see from scum players as well. It's not heaps, but it's a fair bit more than we have on any others right now.

Let's lynch James and the ask The Hat if he would be so obliging as to carpet bomb Darthproph overnight (if needed). If neither if these are our last rogue state, then sealing the deal after that shouldn't be hard.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Lynch vote: James Heald

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 pm 

thatnoicguy, are you aware of anything from drsn0's results that might indicate James Heald or darthprof are town?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 pm 

Actualy to be honest the reason i wanted to get my rcv out of the

way was because last game i was Ralph Wiggum and because i rc'ed last

despite my rc i was immdeiatly under pressure from the start and people

wanted to lynch me based off the fact i was the last person to rc. I didnt want the same thing

to happen this game. But lycnhing me will narrow down the search so if you do lynch me

make sure you take my suspcions of Aza to mind.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

Good point Paulfrank - we should check that.

@The Hat: You good to deal with our Irish friend if this one goes south?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 pm 

If James flips town should Hattie give JH some cred and hit the Mexican?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 pm 

ANYONE with any information that will help narrow down our search for the last mafia show it now, not just Nic.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm 

I do hope I'm not leading town to their first mislynch of the game :(
I mean, we've made it all the way to Day5 without being wrong!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm 

Its alright after lynching me you'll still have an 80% efficency which isnt too bad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm 

Quote:
thatnoicguy, are you aware of anything from drsn0's results that might indicate James Heald or darthprof are town?

Nope

It's hard to explain, drsno may have been trying to make his results hard to follow because he thought one of us was mafia.

Regardless neither James or darth have been mentioned, the people that have where targeting people that where still alive.

Actually, @malignant where you ransacked night one? Drsno speculated that you may have been and was lying to see if someone else would claim it? If you where then I know who targetted you, if not then they are town.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:06 pm 

Before going to a darn impromptu meeting I was in the process of asking Mal to appease my suspicions of both Ireland and Turkey. More so Darth though as he's gone extremely quiet since our hit rate against the rogue states has been very good. Prior to the first lynch on Russia he was keeping track of votes and keeping it in our vision like he knew he wasn't going to die. Since then though he's only posted lynch names.

I haven't gone completely through all his posts but since we've been hitting rogue states has he voted for any resolutions or added any input?

Being a fellow Americaas representative, I hope that Mexico is who they say they are and will support Aza (until some real evidence comes out to prove otherwise) in being town.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

I think giving up the mystery ability early on has cost us the elusive "perfect game", so it's not even a concern TBH.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Actually, @malignant where you ransacked night one? Drsno speculated that you may have been and was lying to see if someone else would claim it? If you where then I know who targetted you, if not then they are town.
Nope, I would have said so by now.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 897 posts ]  Go to page Previous 154 55 56 57 5860 Next