Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia and to start the game off differently from all the rest, please pm me your interest in playing. The reason for this will "hopefully" become clear throughout the game. Looking for 28 players but can start with less if sign ups are slow. A list of all players will be added before the commencement of day 1 so I won't leave you in the dark.
All roles will be 100% randomly assigned.
General Mafia Rules can be found link
Make sure you read the game rules - even if you have played mafia before, as there maybe some changes and additions.
1. Confirm your reception of the role PM with a PM back to me. When sufficient role confirmations are received, the game will begin in the day phase of day #1.
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or create false quotes with me as the author. This includes using non text pieces of information i.e. colours, formatting, timing.
3. Submit your actions by the deadline. If you have an optional power send me a PM each night as to whether you want to use it or not.
4. All players are required to post at least once per game 'day'. Failing to do so once will result in a warning. Failing to do so a second time will result in a mod-kill. Days that last less than 24 hours will be exempt from this requirement. (Please note that whilst "flying under the radar" is a valid tactic in forum mafia, at least a minimum level of contribution is expected in order to make the game enjoyable for all.)
5. Do not edit the content of your posts, even for typos. Players caught doing this get 1 warning. Subsequent offences will result in instant removal from the game.
6. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it. Cheating in this regard is not being clever, it's spoiling the game.
7. Do not post anything in the game thread after you die unless your role specifically allows it. Offending posts will be removed.
8. Meta-Gaming IS allowed. This means that you are allowed to make arguments informed by previous mafia games. For example someone may be acting differently to how they "normally" act or you might think they have developed a reputation for lying and shouldn't be trusted etc. Other players are under no obligation to take your meta-arguments seriously of course...
9. All votes must be written in bold and be on their own line. Non-bold votes and votes mixed amongst other text will NOT be counted. Players should also endeavour to only use "vote" and "unvote" instead of iterations like "vote lynch" and "rescind vote" (though I will be lenient with this).
10. Have fun. It is a game, please be mature.
1. Wyldcarde - Susan Foreman - Vanilla - Town
2. Matt Shadowlord - Jo Grant - Vanilla -Town
3. Russia - Liz Shaw - Doctor - town
4. Jramsdale - Sarah Jane Smith - Cowardly Reporter - Town
5. Drsn0 - Steven Taylor - Watcher - Town
6. James Heald - Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart - Role Blocker - Town
7. Marked by the Gods - Davros - Godfather - Mafia
8. Darthproph - Ben Jackson - Vanilla - Town
9. Obeisance - Dalek - Strongman - Mafia
10. Disembodied Head - 1st Doctor - Cop - Town
11. Brunificus - jamie McCrimmon - Tracker - Town
12. Sensual Lettuce - Cybermat - Ninja - Mafia
13. malignant - The Master - 1xregeneration, deathproof next day after regen, 1xninja could join either mafia group
14. Bloodlust - Cyberman - Strongman - Mafia
15. Bokke66 - Ian Chesterton - Vanilla - Town
16. Thatnicguy - 2nd Doctor - Cop - Town - Deathproof on entering game
17. Polar - 3rd Doctor - Cop - Town - Deathproof on entering game