[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The Simpsons "mini" Mafia : Town Win - Page 26 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:22 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 450 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2830 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 am 

Here's a thought. Krabappel didnt flip till the morning. Did the vengeful count as a night action kill? Do we assume krabappel still got a night action? Ie she killed and I got detention'd? Or did ralph die from poison? And there was only one mafia action?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am 

I've never seen vengeful before but I'd assume dh is responsible for the orange kill and it must have gone off at night.

I doubt the poisoner kill was from yesterday otherwise there is no explanation for the death last night and me being on detention.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 am 

Quote:
What is a death miller?
means i will show up as mafia when i die

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 am 

Will u still show up with your roleclaimed uter tho?

Either way if you flip mafia and nothing happens then it's no issue. Tho claiming it this late in the game is pretty odd. That would have been something I would have thought you would inform the town straight away cos if you died before saying that it would be a big disadvantage to town.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm 

Quote:
Will u still show up with your roleclaimed uter tho?

Either way if you flip mafia and nothing happens then it's no issue. Tho claiming it this late in the game is pretty odd. That would have been something I would have thought you would inform the town straight away cos if you died before saying that it would be a big disadvantage to town.
i will still show up as uter. If you look at my earlier posts i hinted that i wasn't against lynching myself and said i would state what i was as it may cause confusion.
Also i was never going to be a big mafia target as i was always very high up on the list to lynch for rc's.
Finally with the nexus power i had a good chance of not turning up positive for a mafia result.

Also i didn't want to lead people away from the day1/2 lynching as i have seen before in mafia games where information like this leads lynches offtrack.

Think that pretty much sums up why i haven't revealed my miller status though i hinted at it and also mentioned i had a passive ability

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:44 pm 

It really does seem like a complex role.
I have my doubts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:17 pm 

THE DEAD
4. Sensual_Lettuce - Sherri - TOWN - Mason / DEAD
5. One Second of Insanity - Nelson - TOWN - Double Voter / DEAD
6. Orange - Ms. Krabappel - MAFIA - 1 X Poisoner - Usurper - DEAD
7. Khorgor - Ms. Sinclair - MAFIA - Pacifier / 1X Lynchproof - DEAD
8. James Heald - Ralph Wiggum - TOWN - Day Cop - DEAD
11. Disembodied Head - Baby Gerald - TOWN, Vengeful - DEAD
12. Swirly - Millhouse - Hider - TOWN / DEAD

Something worth noting is that the Mafia knew Sensual Lettuce's role claim was a lie; He claimed Edna Krabapel, and we now know Orange was Ms Krabapel. Still, it was worth a try.

THE LIVING
1. Wyldcarde Rod Flanders
2. Thatnicguy Martin Prince
3. Matt-Shadowlord Terri (Mason)
9. Marked by the Gods Uter Zorker
10. Drsn0 Lisa

I'll have a look at the top suspects. We only need 1 solid lynch.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm 

Thought this was worth revisiting now we know a few

Wyldecard called out MBTG 
MBTG calls orange
orange calls sensual
Sensual calls thatnicguy
Thatnicguy calls khorgor
Khorgor calls MSL
MSL calls drsno

Swirly RC's uncalled
Osoi RC's uncalled 
Wyldecard uncalled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 pm 

No way drsno. U gotta do better than that!

Surely you have something more to share than that.

With one mafioso left I think now is the time to come forward with any investigative results.

Speaking of which, when were you thinking of showing your hand nic?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:32 pm 

my money is on rod or lisa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 pm 

we have basically 2 guesses to get this right

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 pm 

Dead Men Tell Tales

Orange quotes

Pro Drsn0:
Quote:
I'm going to shut my eyes and do this *swings arms in windmill fashion*
If I happen to hit someone, it will be their fault.
I'd like to hear from both of "Lisas," but the general rule is the first to claim is the guilty one, so i'm swinging my fists toward you Khorgor.
Pro Drsn0:
Quote:
Drsno's excuse is good enough for me, it has been proven time and again that the first person to claim is the dodgy one.
Khorgor's silence is damning.
Vote: khorgor

Anti Wyldcarde:
Quote:
Quote:
Worst. Rolecall. Ever
Yours would be the second worst. Rod Flanders my butt!
Anti Wyldcarde:
Quote:
Monobrow baby and Rodd Flanders stand out more to me at this stage.
Neither of them have anything to do with Springfield Elementary.

Pro Khorgor (lol). Anti Wyldcard, DH and Drsn0. Possibly fishing for a wiggum role claim.
Quote:
A few things are stopping me jumping on the lynch Khorgor train.
First of all, it's been my experience that if someone has one save, they have more than one. That's not a good enough reason to not ever lynch Khorgor again, but a good enough one to hold off a while and see what develops.
Second, as I've already stated, there are dodgier RCs than "super nintendo" Chalmers. At least he actually fits into the school. Though considering all of the kids so far except Lisa are in Bart's class, it's still one of the worst RCs along with Willie, Rod and monobrow, and with that in mind Lisa herself.
No Ralph is a dead giveaway there.
Anti-Wyldcarde, then anti James or Drsn0
Quote:
So no real surprises with the lynch, and my theories so far have remained intact.
So Monobrow and Rod remain on my highly suspicious list, though Ralph and Lisa aren't too far behind (as they aren't in Bart's class).
And the fact James Heald jumped on and said he was Ralph after I suggested no Ralph makes Lisa stand out raises an eyebrow.
Anti ThatnicGuy, although pro his role claim.
Quote:
Or...
Thatnicguy is trying to draw out a power role. Khorgor tried to draw out a watcher and no one challenged him. So it may have been a risk he was willing to take to assume there wouldn't be a watcher in a game this size, and claim it for himself. DH insists he couldn't have possibly gone anywhere, so Thatnicguy conveniently changes his result, which may not have been a result of any kind, because he's not a watcher.
And of course he lied.
The only thing on his side at the moment is his role claim.
Anti James, Drsno and DH. Note though that his comment about Nic could be designed only to give the impression of thinking he is suspicious of him; it also says there is no proof and that he has a strong RC.
Quote:
I'm happy to lynch either James, drsn0 or Disembodied at this stage. As far as I'm concerned they're all outliers, theme-wise. If we accidentally lynch a townie in one of those it'll go a way to saving the others.
Whilst i've been suspicious of you nicguy, it's only suspicion at this stage. I have no proof and won't likely be able to provide any myself. So I will wait and see for now, as your RC is pretty strong.
Conclusions:
Orange didn't think it was worth accusing me. He frequently accused Wyldcarde, which was either a genuine attack or a better than average plan by Mafia players. I'd say it's the former.
He was frequently pro-Drsn0, or added him to the end of a long list of accused parties. He was against ThatNicGuy, but I found this a lot less convincing.
He made no comments at all that I can find about Marked By the Gods (Uter Zorker)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 pm 

Quote:

Speaking of which, when were you thinking of showing your hand nic?
When it backs someone's claims or makes them a liar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:38 pm 

Quote:
He was frequently pro-Drsn0, or added him to the end of a long list of accused parties. He was against ThatNicGuy, but I found this a lot less convincing.
He made no comments at all that I can find about Marked By the Gods (Uter Zorker)
so Drsn0 or me then i guess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 pm 

That's my take on the situation marked.

Tho I have the benefit of knowing I'm town, which takes me off my own suspect list :P

I'm still leaning towards drsno. He is still remaining quite quiet despite being at the pointy end of the game. He is not bringing anything to the table at the moment and with orange flipping mafia is in a precarious position.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 450 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2830 Next