[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Mouse Guard Mini Mafia Epilogue (MAFIA WIN) - Page 5 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:08 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 714 Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm 

Ha. Peg leg...

I am Sadie. Insert cool mouse photo here.

Next up can be aenur

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm 

Fellow mouseguard i am sorry for abscense i have been overseeing the construction of the new moat in case of attacks from threats that might overwhelm lockhaven I am Landra, i am in charge of the

defences of lockhaven and while i stand lockhaven shall not fall. I have been at school and i also had training for waterpolo (3-5) and hockey (6-7.30) and have only just finished my dinner so if i get lynched fror

being a busy mouse then may the mouseguard curse you :D Now Aza reveal yourself and if he has already then Aenur i choose you if Aza has already rc'ed. Now back to make sure the new recruits are

building that moat right...

EDIT: Looks like Aenur is up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 pm 

just minor theme edit but should be mousegod for the curse bit and that is inteded at any bloodthirsty mouselings or should i say midnight (main badie) :D

I have a bit of knowledge on the mouseguard subject but i think there are a few people that might have more knowledge but i'll know a bogus rc when i see one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm 

I am Rand.

The next person will be the person before me on the sign ups.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 pm 

The scribes have informed me that Thatnicguy is before Aenur on the mouseguard rolecall scroll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 pm 

For anyone who hasn't guessed it yet, tight deadlines are better for the mafia than they are for town, since they lead to rushed lynches and increase the chance of the wrong person getting the chop. We'll just have to deal with it and accept there will inevitably be a couple errors along the way though because we're on a very tight deadline, needing a conclusion by 4pm tomorrow.

With only 11 players, does anyone object to us doing ALL character calls today and just getting it done?
Quote:
MSL draws some attention as he is playing a little outside his norm, although he is likely just playing in character.

So I'll leave my impetuous vote for James Heald in place for now. Someone more deserving may wander into the mousetrap by tomorrow afternoon :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm 

Quote:
With only 11 players, does anyone object to us doing ALL character calls today and just getting it done?
I have no problem with it.

Although I'm off to night shift now, and pending how long / hard the night is, may not be back on till after the deadline.

so ....

Vote : Aenur

Quote:
I am Rand.

The next person will be the person before me on the sign ups.

Bland boring, seems to be just RCing his fake RC that may have been given to him.

Happy hunting :)

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm 

I'm happy with all RC's being done. After Aenur manages to pick someone there will only be three left one of which is basically done.

Ol' peg legs point seems pretty fair to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 pm 

Yeah i think all Rc's would be a good idea but i expect nothing will be revealed. As far as what i have read up on this there are 12 main characters 11 are good 1 is bad. There are only 11 players in the game. So that should mean there is enough cover for all mafia players for safe rc's apparently if they were given (which i imagine there would be as 11 seems like a odd number so there must be a purpose).

With that being said with my opinions being pointless i am happy to reveal my rc now to not waste any extra time if anyone is happy with that

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm 

It seems time is of the essence. I think if you RC and call out the next it would at least move things on.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 pm 

Role Calls

7) Aenur Rand
3) Aza Conrad a peg-legged Patrol mouse
Bloodlust
Centurions Kenzie
Disembodied Head
6) James Heald Landra
Marked by the Gods
1) Matt-Shadowlord Saxon
4) Thatnicguy Celanawe
2) Vesh Lieam
5) Wyldcarde Sadie

I'd like to get them all done because as someone mentioned earlier, there are 11 players and 12 main characters. If everyone calls a roll correctly then we can assume some fakes were given out. If after all the RCs we're not sure, we can impetuously lynch the last person to role call for trying to stay quiet at the back of the class. That should speed people up a bit. :twisted:
Huzzah.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 pm 

Mm cent hasn't RC'd. You hinted at who he is but he's done nothing more than stay in character.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm 

Oh yeah, ignore that line since it was just copy and pasted from my notes and Centurions hasn't actually RCed yet.

In the meantime I shall suspect him!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 pm 

I am Gwendolyn, wisest of the Guard Mice

and this is my sexy face

Ah seriously though anyone who hasn't done a RC must do pronto
but ill call centurions anyway

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 pm 

Just got back from playing bloodbowl - what have I missed?

Who's turn is it?

Heading to bed in a min but will check again tomorow after work - got a full-day excursion to the Motorplex tomorrow :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 714 Next