[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Mouse Guard Mini Mafia Epilogue (MAFIA WIN) - Page 11 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:49 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 14 Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 pm 

Upon reflection I always honour cop results until proven otherwise.
vote: thatnicguy

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:25 pm 

Unvote: ThatNicguy
i dont want the vote to go through just yet

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 pm 

Iv really said all i can, I think my actions should prove that I'm town and trying to find te real mafia.

All I saw in MBTG's post was my name, sry I missed the list, if you have a innocent result on aenur then you should at least pressure James for any proof of town.

Aenur may think my claims are weak but at least I wasn't so keen to lynch.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:13 pm 

Sorry but i realy cant contribute much to disscusion monday to friday as it is quite literaly impossible for me to gain access to a computer. I do try contribute as much as i can on weekends. I have a power which

i will keep to myself for now but if pressured too much i will reveal whoever i think it is more beneficial i keep it to myself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:26 pm 

@james at this point I think you should just come out with it.

You don't have to.

I have played as mafia enough now to get in that mindset.

There are two town powers claimed (not including miller) and there was a serial killer.

The mafia player know who he is, what kind of role you have (if you are town) is pretty easy to guess. If you aren't the mafia player, he/they will probably target you anyway.

Claiming your power will make it harder for mafia to hide if we don't get then tonight.

I think it's Wyldecard or Aenur.

I don't think I should be the lynch today. It would be very easy for Kenzie to watch me. I have no night action.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm 

geez, lucky mate......I support Nic's claim of miller. Please unvote him and I will prove his innocence or guilt tomorrow. I attempted to watch him last night but someone locked my door and I was unable to see anything. Means our mafia buddies have a roleblocker in there mists....

So again, please left Nic live tonight and I will "hopefully" prove his alligence to the mighty town.

If your wondering why I'm stating this, well I've been asking everyday for our little miller to come out and if he gave a clue to it, I didn't pick up on it. Sorry about that, but is the reason I am pretty sure he's what he says he is and not a lynch target today.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 pm 

Ha I noticed you mentioned someone 'looking over their shoulder' glad someone is backing me up!

I think Msl will be proven right, 1 SK 2 mafia and 8 town seems like a fair breakdown.
We might only have one more traitor to catch.

Wyldecard and aenur are hasty to vote, Sadie is the stronger RC she is a solid character in the story, she brings Conrad's discovery of a traitor back to Lockhaven and later joins the initial trio as a main character traveling with Saxon and Kenzie as lieam goes off with Celanawe.

But RC would have to be the weakest reason to lynch or not lynch.

There is very little to go off.

My gut says aenur but it will be very embarrassing if I'm wrong and lynching Wyldecard was the right thing to do for once..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 pm 

Ah nic. Nice try lulling town into a false sense of security but that slip up will cost you.

You claim miller when town are at lynch or lose and u are staring down a guilty result from a cop, calling on an obscure quote that noone even noticed as evidence.

Then u try and buy yourself some time by claiming u believe there was only 2 mafia and an serial killer in the game.

So then explain how centurions was roleblocked AND a kill was conducted?

Nope, doesn't add up to me and your actions reek of desperation, vainly trying to escape the noose for one more day for the win.

And interestingly backed up by centurions nontheless. Care to elaborate why u believe nics miller claim so readily and have been since day 1? With 3 mafia and a serial killer town are already well behind the 8 ball. A miller in the midst seems to be too much?

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 am 

I am town. You claimed miller AFTER a cop result. That is a rookie play error and nobody in their right mind should let it fly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 am 

True he did wait till a cop result and he should have come out with it earlier, however I can easily confirm whether he is or not over night and therefore believe that it's no loss to keep him alive. if I'm unable to prove his innocence then we lynch him tomorrow.

I accept it's hard to go past a guilty result from a cop and I'm really putting my head in the mouse trap, but I do ask that like my quick lynch on BL you follow me in allowing Nic 1 more night.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 am 

Quote:
I am town. You claimed miller AFTER a cop result. That is a rookie play error and nobody in their right mind should let it fly.
-Rookie error, that is why I put in a clue that I was miller. If I had said it you would have lynched me for claiming it.

- I RC'd as Celanawe, the black axe. The third book is about my character. It would have been stupid to chance RC'ing as him and bokke has stuck to the fluff so far, Celanawe as a traitor would be completely against the theme.

- I voted second against DH who was mafia! Only second to MSL who had voted for three people at that point? Leading a lynch on a mafia player? Must really be a rookie.

@wyldecard I'm not trying for a false sense of security, I don't think that's worth a lot. It could be 1 SK 3 MAFIA 7 TOWN but with two kills that seems a bit harsh on town. If the town didn't catch the SK then they could be outnumbered in two nights. In the marvel mafia game our mafia roleblocker repeatedly made the kill and roleblocked. I don't know what the 'rules' are on the situation but it's really at bokke's discretion.

- last reason meta. Look at how I'm playing, if I was mafia there is no way I would do all the legwork for town.

-I still haven't voted, I'm not keen to lynch the wrong person unlike two other players

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 am 

Quote:
Ah nic. Nice try lulling town into a false sense of security but that slip up will cost you.

You claim miller when town are at lynch or lose and u are staring down a guilty result from a cop, calling on an obscure quote that noone even noticed as evidence.

Then u try and buy yourself some time by claiming u believe there was only 2 mafia and an serial killer in the game.
This is interesting, if there is only one mafia player left then we have two chances to hang him. But if Wyldecard is right and there are two mafia left then he's right then this lynch has to catch one or we have lost.

But look at the way he says it. He doesn't say if we are. He says 'town is at a lynch or lose..'
Sounds very sure of that situation. I think the mafia are Wyldecard and aenur with aenur as the godfather.

Vote: Wyldecard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:48 am 

Throwing stones in the wrong direction and trying to save your mafia hide.

No dice mate. Vote stands and town should not let a miller claim post a cop result stand. It is in no ways acceptable play.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 am 

Im sorry but i honestly dont see celewane as a miller. He is the greatest hero of the mouseguard and i dont think the mouseguard would be suspicous of thier most beloved hero :wink: It's kind of like saying

the Pope is trying to execute Jesus :) Mafia have been known to throw in heaps of hidden messages in previous mafia games to make them look town. It wouldnt suprise me if you put that message in to

pull out in case you got investigated and so you would think it would make you look like town. Now your trying to throw doubt wyldcard... nice try. Now Nic lets see you get out of this.

I am a tracker. It fits me perfectly fluff wise as i am responsible for monitering the momevent and everday activities of the mouseguard. Last night i witnessed Nic visit Centurions but since he didnt die

i assumed Nic was just town prtoecting him. However Cent claims to have been roleblocked... Now to me i think that makes Nic the roleblocker. However as he only visited Centurions that means someone else

did the kill and thier are 2 MAFIA left. With 6 players we cant afford to mislynch and need to go after the best target Nic- guilty result and was een visiting a person who was roleblocked.

Vote Thatnicguy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 am 

Ha! I did't visit anyone, no power miller.

James is either lying or has tampered results. Think that's it for town.

The wiki says miller will flip mafia if killed by town but I will be proven right at the end. And no one can say I didn't try.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 14 Next