[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Infinity MAFIA Day 9 - Page 92 - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1375 posts ]  Go to page Previous 188 89 90 91 92
 Post subject: Re: Infinity MAFIA Day 9
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm 

I'm just thinking freeing my inbox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:38 pm 

If you lynched Bokke, i would have killed Russia and gotten wyld unto my side hopefuly, that was my only hope. Believe it or not but your cop who kept chosing the wrong targets won it for you :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm 

Quote:
If you lynched Bokke, i would have killed Russia and gotten wyld unto my side hopefuly, that was my only hope. Believe it or not but your cop who kept chosing the wrong targets won it for you :P
There's no such thing as a 'wrong' target for a cop :D

I was gifted with a double vote on the second last night that also made me a 'princess'. This was terrifying as princess is a power that if I'm killed the next Day phase is skipped! Killing me would have won the mafia the game.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm 

I was gifted with Neurocinetics; the first person to target me with a power or a vote would have received an automatic vote against them, and I would also have my vote for the day. Downside, I lose my vote the next day.

If anyone just threw a vote against me today for the sake of it I'd have been unable to vote tomorrow, possibly handing mafia the game...

Brookesy, bad timing for your gifts :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 pm 

I was pretty happy with surviving for so much longer after almost being lynched. Not so happy with how many bad targets for watcher I did.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:47 pm 

:( almost had 2 finishing surviver !

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 pm 

Ha and we did all have deathproof in the end :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm 

Quote:
I was gifted with Neurocinetics; the first person to target me with a power or a vote would have received an automatic vote against them, and I would also have my vote for the day. Downside, I lose my vote the next day.

If anyone just threw a vote against me today for the sake of it I'd have been unable to vote tomorrow, possibly handing mafia the game...

Brookesy, bad timing for your gifts :P
In my defence, I wasn't told what on earth that gift did, only give it someone and it could be anything. So naturally I thought with a cool name like that it might go down well for a mason. :D

Go Town! And a massive thanks to Jramsdale for the game. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:44 pm 

Haha I know, we established that during the whole "should one potentially perhaps have happened to" conversation :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm 

Quote:
Haha I know, we established that during the whole "should one potentially perhaps have happened to" conversation :P
I was hoping the sheer vagueness may have gleaned some hidden truth to you. Glad it worked :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1375 posts ]  Go to page Previous 188 89 90 91 92