[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Video Game Character Mafia - GAME OVER Serial Killer Win!! - Page 103 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:43 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1609 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1101 102 103 104 105108 Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 am 

What a fail... This will loose the game for town

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 am 

You could just wish us luck, or come clean if you are Mafia or Cult, it makes no difference now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm 

NIGHT 9

A lynch has been reached

Massaen - Geralt of Rivia, Vanilla, Town

Monster Hunter: Hammer a vote against a mafia player.
Reward: Gain Bulletproof for following night.

Deadline for Night Actions: Today 6pm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 pm 

DAY 10

A death has occurred

DJCodex - Solid Snake, Voyeur, Town

"Metal Gear?": See a player be targeted by both a killing and protective power
Reward: Gain double Voyeur the following night

3 votes required to lynch

Deadline: Monday 2pm

You may now talk freely

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 pm 

What a mess, turns out Massaen was right and we must now be at really critical town levels....

I dare say we can not afford another mistake or its all over....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm 

Well with the vanilla theory surely we are looking at brooksey?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm 

Quote:
Well with the vanilla theory surely we are looking at brooksey?
Definitely, assuming that you believe that Mr GTST, a so-called Vanilla Townie who has made a late power claim (not said any more to that effect), and then started a wrong lynch against Massaen. To me, it seems pretty clear. And then there is still Spektre, the paranoid Cop and probable Cult recruit...

Your call guys, but assuming that Aenur has done the maths right, whoever throws the first vote should be able to get Cult bandwagoned so you had better be right. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm 

Not that I can expect you to take my word for it but I am town through and through... After beign burnt on that last lynch though I am a bit worried to follow it again blindly...

Looking at the remaining players, the one that I have the most doubt about is probably Spectre... On the surface all people left in this game have some story as to why we should believe they are town but I think we all know that most are covering up something....

I don't recall ever attacking you Brooksey but you seem to have it in for me... what are you other guys thinking? Who should we be looking at and why? Lets get this right as we might not get another shot...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm 

Honestly I do not know.

Spektre: claims Paranoid cop - been keeping low for a long while now
MrGTST: claims he was not vanilla at the beginning of the game
Brooksey: claims vanilla?
Aenur: claims 3 shot vigilante and has accounted for 2 mafia night kills and the use of the 3rd vigilante shot

I mean I know I am town - but I am sure we will all say that at some stage.

Spektre started the push on Massaen yesterday, I did follow I agree (ended up in a magic tournament for 10 hours straight - with no real opportunity to check...) and I think MrGTST and DJCodex were on it also.

3 of us are still here.

I have no been recruited by the cult. if there were a lie detector in game I would post it a million times...

But then the vanilla theory is still valid.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm 

I agree the vanilla theory is still valid, but most of our information is based on what people have given without any real backup to their claims (myself included)

So based solely on the claims we should lynch brooksey, but my gut feeling is Spectre may be cult due to the way he has played the game...

Then we have a serial killer of some sort also, perhaps Aenur fits that bill with all his night kills that have been claimed???

Sorry but with so many parties still being represented and so few players even people we considered as town must be looked at closely...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:35 am 

These are the scenarios in my mind (I am assuming only one killing role remaining due to the one death last night)

1)
There are 2 cult left, 1 sk, 1 town

2)
There are 2 cult left, 1 mafia, 1 town (there does not need to be a sk in every game)

3/4)
Same as above but replace town with survivor / 3rd party

5)
There is 1 cult left 1 sk/mafia and 2 town

6)
There are no cult and I am being paranoid as hell.

And all the other permutations in the middle.

If there are 2 cult members left - identifying one and voting for them - will lead to a hung vote by the remaining non cult. If we end up with a hung vote we may see one death overnight and it places things firmly in the hands of the person with the killing role. If they hit a cult over night there is 1 day left. If we mis lynch today... and hit the killing role, the cult win automatically. If we hit the town, the killing role will win if they manage an overnight kill. If there are 2 cult remaining.... there is no scenario in which the town can win alone unless they survive today, and the cult and town manage to lynch the killing role in the next day phase.

If there is one cult left... the town is in a stronger position. If a cult member can be identified and voted for... the majority will likely swing and leave the town with 2 members, before a night kill where they will lose as it will go into the final day with 2 players.

If there are no cult and the town mis lynch... then they lose today also provided the night kill takes place.

The options then as I see it - if we are going to lynch today, we need to hit the killing role.

Even in doing that the town may be handing the game to the cult, as no deaths will occur over night, and the cult can lynch the remaining town. If there is 1 cult, the town could still draw with the cult if a mis lynch takes place on the final day.

Essentially we are in a REALLY bad position.

The options as I see it are leave it to the killing role, or trust there is one cult left and lynch today. Neither of which I am comfortable with.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 am 

It is also important to note the following.

If there are 2 cult, they are unlikely to vote early as they will want to bandwagon if the town goes for a mislynch.

As the town is aware of this they will be hesitant to vote to prevent getting it wrong and allowing the cult to do so.

So we have 4 parties who are all going to be stalling.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 am 

Quote:
I don't recall ever attacking you Brooksey but you seem to have it in for me... what are you other guys thinking? Who should we be looking at and why? Lets get this right as we might not get another shot...
I just find the claim of not being vanilla so late in the game without any proof whatsoever to be more than a bit suspect. :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 am 

Let look at Brooksey first...

votes MrGTST
Unvotes Aenur - Votes Charlie
votes Aenur
votes wyldcarde - saying worst lynch of all time... wyldcarde flipped mafia
votes eckythump - (chasing the hammer vote, achievement?)
votes bloodbane - hammer vote and bolded it out for everyone to see

MrGTST..

votes massaen, follows saying hope your right...
votes wyldcard
votes charlie

reading it all...

Vote: Brooksey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 am 

Quote:
Votes Charlie
Flip flopping to secure lynches appeared suspect to me as well as DJ Codex so this is pretty justified.
Quote:
votes wyldcarde - saying worst lynch of all time... wyldcarde flipped mafia
Did you read any of the reasoning for Wyldcarde's lynch? There was none whatsoever, only the suspicions of a dead dude who couldn't comment. And following Bloodbane blindly would only mean that if the lynch went south, as I thought it might, then there is no one left to blame for a bad lynch.

But all of this is coming from Spektre who, it was mutually agreed, is the perfect Cult recruit if there ever was one (paranoid Cop) and if Aenur's maths are right, there is still another 1/2 Cult out there...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1609 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1101 102 103 104 105108 Next