[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Marvel Mafia - GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN! - Page 138 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2106 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1136 137 138 139 140 141 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 pm 

Quote:
The funniest part is DJ try's to kill me like five times :D
The solo emails where hilarious :)
I had to be sure you were the Godfather, I figured if I put you as Primary every day and chose who I actually wanted to kill as my secondary it was a signal to you I knew who you were. So who came up with Voyeur?........when the other Voyeur died that is what gave the game away, priority number 1, kill thatnicguy...................

My pleasure on the solo emails :mrgreen: , I had no idea who I was talking to and even when I suspected you were the Godfather I wasn't allowed to say so under threat of DEATH.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, the mutants thing was literally only linked to Matt's (Magneto's) win condition. That's it.

The whole Kingpin thing was hillarious. Mike either got it wrong or lied, because his win condition had nothing to do with his neighbors - it was exactly the same win con as the majority of the 3rd party players. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:41 pm 

Quote:
It became evident that there where crazy ammounts of
Kill abilitys flying around soon can see how it was justified.
A big part of why deathproof changes game balance is not so much that it keeps the player alive but that it gives the other parties an extra kill. Either a lynch gets used and the mafia get a kill or the mafia's kill gets used and the town gets another lynch. Either way it can make a big difference.

thatnicguy could have outed himself as mafia and watched the town try to lynch him 3 times, buying the other mafia time enough to win the game (not that it was needed though).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 pm 

While I did not win I am pleased to have survived!!!

When getting lynched the first time I was sure I would just get knocked off again and then OSOI got nailed and it seemed to clear me for the most part.

And for the record I lied on the win con... Bug it seemed plausible to me so I hoped it would stick

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm 

Quote:
thatnicguy could have outed himself as mafia and watched the town try to lynch him 3 times, buying the other mafia time enough to win the game (not that it was needed though).
Yeah, why didn't you do thaty? Making me work my spandex into a knot, jeeze :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 pm 

Quote:
I have to say though guys - you really dropped the ball on the final day there. If I was a player in the game at that point I would have nailed you both. 8) Lucky for you the others weren't on the ball. :P
Not really. As soon as I saw Nic vote I threw mine down, then we just needed two more. drsn0 had voted for himself before so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility and I figured just keep poisoning that well.

It would have been next to impossible to get three votes on either of us with the amount of noise we were making. Ignore the facts, create a little doubt, act and vote with confidence.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm 

Quote:

Yeah, why didn't you do thaty? Making me work my spandex into a knot, jeeze :mrgreen:
That was half the fun ;)

@russia I really didn't want to win on the back of the deathproof's, that and I wasn't allowed to directly or Indirectly reveal I was mafia. That was the hard one :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 am 

Whhaaat?! Thatnicguy was the Godfather! Man, I was completely wrong on this one... Well played Nic and Mafia buddies.

And hats off to Luke, it was an excellent game with shenanigans left right and centre :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 am 

Hah! I suspected it when you kept on not being picked to get the hit :P
Congratulations to you and the blue avenger! Great work :mrgreen:

I think I need to learn how to fake claim lol :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:29 am 

'miller'
'doctor' Connors
K/Curt Connors

I'm surprised I lasted as long ad I did.

There were many times I wanted Kingpin to give me a sniper rifle, but alas

It would have been good of the Kingpin were able to actually give out abilities ala inventor.

The 3rd party this and that just aided the mafia in my mind as there was NEVER going to be a united front against the mafia.

While I am very glad to have played up to when I did the pages following just seemed to read like a mudslinging match from headless chooks.

I'm looking forward to the calm waters of 8bit fun from Russia's game

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 am 

I'm also happy to be correct that we were up against the avengers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 am 

Glad I could keep you out of the mudslinging match Gambit :P

Felt a bit sorry for Drsn0 but voting himself twice was not great play IMO. Did you have any revive shots left Drsn0?

Also MSL when you died the second time you showed no bullet proof etc. Did you come back much more vanilla?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 am 

Quote:
Glad I could keep you out of the mudslinging match Gambit :P
hahaha i couldn't have jumped up and down and pointed at you any more than i had

the plane! the Plane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am 

I wonder how the game would have played out if you had investigated the daycop killer instead of OSOI killer. We screwed up there! I just never expected OSOI to be a neighbor :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:29 am 

There was at least a dozen different ways the game could have gone! If enablers died at different times, if people with day kills had jagged one of the guys with deathproof and raised attention, if I had just joined Massaen or if he had asked someone who didn't freak out ;)

I found it interesting :) will post kill choices in a tick

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2106 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1136 137 138 139 140 141 Next