I count 8 night kills to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and they were all after I lost my Shield (Redirector) to the Lightning Rod.
Awesome game Mal, certainly out done yourself, cannot wait to read your reports.
I made so many mistakes
1. Roleclaimed Ghost Rider, my first choice was actually Silver Surfer............oh well.
2. Didn't read Ecky's Absorber power correctly, I could have targeted him with my power and then effectively we would have had 2 Redirectors!
3. I sent Matt-Shadowlord my letter day 2 trying to frame Aza, you can imagine my state of panic when he was revived, I didn't want to chance he was just sitting on it so I killed him the night he was revived, thankfully he came back powerless.
3. It was my Redirector that got Lightning Rod'd and killed Vragr.
4. I actually claimed Redirector AFTER Massaen's Recruiter power was outed, not the other way around as I so claimed.
5. No one seemed to blink an eye lid that I said I targeted Russia the night he died.
6. I spent two days (game days, so like 5 days real time) setting up Massaen, only I had gotten Aza and Russia mixed up with my planning so nothing eventuated from that, I think that was day 8 & 9 when I went on my fact finding mission to try and fill in all the blanks and asked Massaen lots of questions and make it look like I wasn't a threat to him anymore...........I felt so stupid.
I'm sure there are a few I've forgotten..........
7. My spidey senses were telling me to Roleblock Sensual_Lettuce night after night after night..................
Basic game plan after 4 of us died in 2 days was to just pick away at it. Blind luck and some good reasoning and back peddling skills kept me alive. Pick on the 3rd party players during the day, kill Town at night, caused a lot of paranoia. I was also setting it up so if I went down, Sensual_Lettuce would be next after me, bam, two more dead.