[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Alien vs Predator Mafia - Page 116 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:48 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1744 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1113 114 115 116 117 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 pm 

So were you guys both your own entity then?

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 pm 

woulda been pretty funny to see what would have happened had there been 1 town, 1 alien and both predators left at the pointy end!

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm 

Quote:
Yeah admittedly I was probably going to try and get you lynched for being a predator the next day though.

Good call. :mrgreen:
Yeah at that time, If i got mbtg's lynched in the day i got kiled.
I would have done a really good job linking Head and MBTG's for last 4 game days..
Then, could have won :P
Quote:
Yeah, we didn't know who each other were, but it wasn't too hard nailing it down towards the end.

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 pm 

Quote:
Yep. Funnily enough though, despite Aza trying to lynch me a few times, we actually did a good job at the end getting a string of lynches off.

It was all completely accidental but funny to see how it played out. Be afraid if Aza and I actually ever get the chance to team up :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Yep. Funnily enough though, despite Aza trying to lynch me a few times, we actually did a good job at the end getting a string of lynches off.

It was all completely accidental but funny to see how it played out. Be afraid if Aza and I actually ever get the chance to team up :D
I wonder how differently the game would have played out if we were indeed a predator team of 2...?
The calaboration would have been interesting !

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

My favourite part of this game:
Quote:
Here is my current Mafia suspect list (in order of big suspects to lesser)

- Obeisance
- Bloodlust
- James Heald

And quite possibly...

- Spektre (for a blatant attempt to divide the vote)

If I'm not here tomorrow, you all need to load up and start blasting in the direction of these guys.
Quote:
I think it would be an understatement to say Mal is a genuine threat to whoever is not on his side.
Damn straight. 8)
Quote:
Night 1

Dead - Obeisance - Alien
Quote:
Night 2

Dead - James Heald - Alien
Quote:
Night 4

Dead - Bloodlust - Alien
Quote:
Night 5

Dead - Spektre - Alien
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 am 

No offense to my team but they literally self imploded. I basically distanced myself from them right from the get go lol. I was rather busy at the start with exams and that and the team wanted to save obi and by the time i read it, the motion was set for some good ole alien bashing. First time mafia player which was fun in a sense but it didn't feel like we really worked together as pretty much there was one big massive paper trail.

Kinda feel sorry for the predators seeing that they were actually alone. The way you 2 were talking on the forum i thought you were actually together.

There wasn't much i could do about that in the end with the pm msging. Personally as a mod i wouldn't allow it but that is just me cause you could play the letter game in a sense or the word game. No grudges for letting this happen though it is GF's game and there were no names to rc. I was just happy to get the game close to the end as possible.

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Soooo close as the serial killer only to get pinged off by the other serial killer and Alien :lol:

Well played guys and a massive thanks to Greenfugi for running this beastly game.
Sorry man, but the odd nights were in my favour, one more night and i could have been close :P
i soo knew you were mafia!

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its funny that the no names and rolecalls actually ended up tripping up 3 mafia! Almost as effective as normal rolecalls.
Yeah, but that was totally my fault. I used one wrong word without thinking- I died. Then the people who defended me died.

I literally cost the aliens the game.
No, they screwed up all on their own. :P
Exactly me successfully pinging two of them consequentively with my Watcher results helped there a bit had suspicions of Brooksey and Aza for a long while but had nothing to really go after them with at that stage, plus silly season limited my access somewhat

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 am 

Quote:
Quote:
id thought about doing the my 15th letter is... (not including spaces) when i started this game but none of the xp players did it them selves so i thought it was something that was bad as it took away from the invest side - so now that this is ok'd u recon it (word counts) will become the norm for day 1 of other games?
Darth - this topic has been raised and discussed here:
Subject: Mafia HQ - Game List & Stats
Please note that different moderators will have different opinions on various rules - always confirm with the games moderator if you're unsure whether they'd consider something to be against the rules or not.

thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:15 am 

thanks to fuji and all played alien/pred/town for a great game

also nice to be on the winning team with the help of the others

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:47 am 

Yep apart from MBTG we played a TERRIBLE game as mafia (btw good job marked you played an excellent game). Day 0 for mafia the disscusion was that the mafia wanted to save Obi. I did not as i (apart from marked who was working) was the only person who saw that attempting to save obe was fruitless and it would leave to the consecutive lynchs of everyone on my time. Sadly coupled with the fact i posted BL on my suspicous list (if i didnt everyone would have thought we were in cahoots) lead to Bloodlust getting quite angry at me and a warning from the mod. As mafia you need to be able to make sacrifices to achieve victory and i think the only person who also understood was marked (and mass he played a good game apart from getting pinged by the watcher) . So basically after that point i was forced to defend Obi and look were that got us :wink: Anyway great game with interesting new concepts and was down to the wire. Basicaly i knew once i was warned that i had to defend obi i knew i was a goner as was everyone but Mass and Marked. O rather than lets get lynched and not have any more suspcion on us i decided the best thing we could do to help MBTG was eliminate all high p;rofile targets which we did succesfuly and unopposed :) Now to focus on marvel :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 am 

Down to the wire after an unbelievable Town start. The predators played an amazing game and MbtG...how we lynched 2-3 "quiet" townies and you stayed safe - lucky lucky bastid :lol:

Go DarthProph! Possibly the only more paranoid mafia player than myself :D

MbtG - why did you answer so readily? Were you hoping to get back on before you were lynched and make an argument?
Aza - Super glad you targeted MbtG on that crucial lynch. I don't think I could have talked people around to you if you had hit me instead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 am 

Quote:
Down to the wire after an unbelievable Town start. The predators played an amazing game and MbtG...how we lynched 2-3 "quiet" townies and you stayed safe - lucky lucky bastid :lol:

Go DarthProph! Possibly the only more paranoid mafia player than myself :D

MbtG - why did you answer so readily? Were you hoping to get back on before you were lynched and make an argument?
Aza - Super glad you targeted MbtG on that crucial lynch. I don't think I could have talked people around to you if you had hit me instead.
I thought it was easier guessing the number of words compared to letters. I was sort of close lol

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 am 

Quote:
Aza - Super glad you targeted MbtG on that crucial lynch. I don't think I could have talked people around to you if you had hit me instead
Just think if that got through, I think you might have even got lynched the next day if i could convince Wyld :P

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1744 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1113 114 115 116 117 Next