[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Alien vs Predator Mafia - Page 113 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:29 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1744 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1111 112 113 114 115117 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am 

haha its ok dh im just joking. Same way I joke about nic having it in for me.
I don't think you actually will its all good. Just having a laugh

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 am 

Quote:
haha its ok dh im just joking. Same way I joke about nic having it in for me.
I don't think you actually will its all good. Just having a laugh
My smiley didn't work last time :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 am 

Quote:
Considering that DH is going to jump on any little point to get me lynched :P
if dh isnt the alien (which you would have to think if ur going for mbtg) what would be his motivation to do so

surely he'd be looking at mbtg's as well based on his recent posts

that is assuming u survive the night

the prob with the last days vote is if someone puts down their vote without 100% certainty the alien will jump on it to be the 2nd (majority) vote and win.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am 

Yep town need to be very sure tomorrow before a vote goes on the table.

Only the alien will be wanting a quick lynch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:56 am 

just had a thought and u all know how dangerous they can be

fact 1 - 2 preds hunting on alternative nights equals 1 kill per night between them
fact 2 - the reason we as a group thought there would be only 1 pred and 1 alien (b4 brookseys demise) was the kills went from 2 a night to 1 one night

the thought
now it is possible that an alien and a pred both targeted the same person 1 night but what do you 3 think of the idea that aliens had an alt kill night thing also that wasnt posted by GF, which is why we didnt take 6 kills per night.

if there is no kill 2night that would confirm this but im just speculatng

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:59 am 

Quote:
I'm of the opinion that RCing is not going to work and that name revealing will actually hurt as it may reveal power roles for no rewards. I mean we can still RC if everyone wants to so we have some form of communication but beyond that i don't think it will reveal anything
I am assuming you mean this quote?

I don't see what is wrong with this quote as quite a few people had said the same thing above? including you. I was worried that people with powers might have names as a game of this size would need a lot of names so the standard town might not have names and that if town were being honest on who they were and the aliens and predators just said they were regular grunts then there would be no reward. I wasn't the only person who had this thought going.

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:01 pm 

Quote:
just had a thought and u all know how dangerous they can be

fact 1 - 2 preds hunting on alternative nights equals 1 kill per night between them
fact 2 - the reason we as a group thought there would be only 1 pred and 1 alien (b4 brookseys demise) was the kills went from 2 a night to 1 one night

the thought
now it is possible that an alien and a pred both targeted the same person 1 night but what do you 3 think of the idea that aliens had an alt kill night thing also that wasnt posted by GF, which is why we didnt take 6 kills per night.

if there is no kill 2night that would confirm this but im just speculatng
i am confused by this?
Didn't brooksey die the turn it was his shot to kill someone. The way i read it is that the alien killed brooksey and i guess that means he was unable to kill anyone because of this? I guess if they targeted each other they both would have died though?

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 pm 

Close but no cigar MbtG.

Brooksey died during night 9, Aza had the odd night power. As they are both listed as serial killers it is entirely possible that he hit his fellow predator without knowledge. I'm hoping my talking Brooksey up as rock solid town played some part in his demise :twisted:

The night kill tonight will be interesting. I'm pretty sure I will eat it or alternatively MbtG.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 pm 

I'M not convinced that they couldn't communicate. Tho there is no other explanation why only 1 night kill occured. Both aza and the alien must have targeted brooksey.

Could have made for a real interesting end game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 pm 

could someone please give me the quick run down on illegal meta gaming before i make my next post

for those that read my brawl finals hopeful analysis im thinking along the lines of running thru this end game scenario

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 pm 

Well I clearly don't have the answer for that one DP :roll:

Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm 

DH you think either you or MBTG will die?

So you think he is town then?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm 

I think he is potentially town yes. But I think that about you too :wink:

If we discount ourselves we have two opposite ends of the spectrum. The very quiet MbtG and the loquacious DP.

I am still inclined to think DP is the alien as per my post of yesterday. With you hammering at MbtG his death overnight and flipping town makes it easy to build a case against you.

MbtG quote is worth looking at in detail if he lives through the night.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:42 pm 

Does anyone want to go through DP and DH posts?

I think tomorrow whoever is left we should go through the reasons in dot form why or why not they should be lynched. Make it clear the pros and cons before we vote as it will be the deciding vote

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 pm 

i find myself on this again, thou not for long having an 11pm start.

darth (me) has openly thought dh as alien and posted it an number of times in the last 15 pages you will see where ive posted my thoughts on others playing aza - pred, brooksey - suss, and dishead alien, wyld and mbtg town
3/5 def right so far and poss 5/5 which i believe ive got - and i havent wavered from this for days

mbtg has looked at dish
wylde has looked at mbtg
dh was looking at mbtg and now looking at darth

with only 3 playing from the new day and 2 needed, lynch could come pretty quick
subject to how people are entering the room
the first person that votes can shape the game - now if x just votes for y and waits to see who is going to do what the person x voted for (y) will most likely vote for x as alien if next in the room so the third person in has the deciding vote.
or
the smart alien move would be- if x and y both think z is alien then x waits until he sees only y in the room and quickly posts lynch y agrees - game over

now if im right that dis is alien he will need 2 things -
1- to get one of the 2 other players on side. mbtg's looked at dis so not going to be easily swayed to his way of thinking but not saying its impossible with a good argument. wyld has been looking at mbtg for rc but seems like he could be talked around with a good argument.
2 - to set up a player as alien to cover himself

if he kills wylde both mbtg and darth will most likely vote him lynched so the safest bet is to leave wylde alone 2night and try to get him on side against the one left alive
so he has to kill either mbtg or me b4 dawn to cancel 1 of our votes against him and set the other up as the alien, giving him the win, if he can get wylde on side when the vote comes.

if he kills darth, mbtg will most likely be toast in the morning as wylds watching mbtg already and has voted to lynch him
easy lynch target with no one to protect him espec as mbtg isnt a big poster so may not be on here when the vote is made

if he kills mbtg, he will have my vote against him so will vote me and then the winning vote is wyld

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1744 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1111 112 113 114 115117 Next