[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Alien vs Predator Mafia - Page 117 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:36 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1744 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1113 114 115 116 117
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am 

dOn't feel too bad about the word count thing mbtg. On the balace of probibility u still had the biggest question mark over u. Tho it did make it from a risky thing to a foregone conclusion.
As for the tactic itself I don't see it being used so much as I doubt there will be so many generic role messages given out to people. As soon as named characters are used then the tactic is pretty much unusable.

Haha sorry to burst your bubble aza but u were my second target :P I would have liked to see the alien go first tho so I voted with u. But yes u would have followed. Hence why. Wasn't too worried which say the vote went cos I suspected u were both enemy.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 am 

i wish i had played my bluff a bit better as my belief was that Spektre and Aza were mafia. that in the end was valid but i didnt want to lynch town unless i was 100% sure.

spektre i was 80% sure, Aza i was 90% sure. brooksey was under my spivdar tho. well played nick.

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Aza - Super glad you targeted MbtG on that crucial lynch. I don't think I could have talked people around to you if you had hit me instead
Just think if that got through, I think you might have even got lynched the next day if i could convince Wyld :P
Haha I think I even called the progression you were aiming for. I was pretty sure DP was alien and MBtG was town at that point but luckily DP was suspect enough on you to cast the 1st vote.

How long were you sitting on that incriminating quote from MbtG? I'm guessing for a while but wanted to keep the 2 night kills rolling?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm 

Quote:
Aza wrote:
Disembodied Head wrote:
Aza - Super glad you targeted MbtG on that crucial lynch. I don't think I could have talked people around to you if you had hit me instead

Just think if that got through, I think you might have even got lynched the next day if i could convince Wyld :P

Haha I think I even called the progression you were aiming for. I was pretty sure DP was alien and MBtG was town at that point but luckily DP was suspect enough on you to cast the 1st vote.

How long were you sitting on that incriminating quote from MbtG? I'm guessing for a while but wanted to keep the 2 night kills rolling?
Neither me or aza had a chance with the word count thing. Without it we may have had a chance. I think i may have had a slight chance of convincing DP or Dh to try and lynch each other as each seemed more concerned with each other than me. Though having to explain that phrase might have still pushed me over. I actually didn't type it correctly (ie sounds right in my head but came out wrongly).
If people had decided to lynch DH i would have still targeted aza. He had to get me lynched to have a chance of winning it which he was close but he did sort of start incriminating too many people which always makes enemies.

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1744 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1113 114 115 116 117