[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
MORDOR - Day 6 HOBBIT MAFIA VICTORY! - Page 19 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 22 Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 am 

Well DH, for two of those days i was trying to lynch Vesh, and decided to switch once it became clear that it wasn't going to work that day.

For the other day, I switched from Wyldcarde once it became clear to everyone that he was a cop.

In any case, regardless of whether you liked my methods, it should be pretty clear that both myself and Vesh are town based on the events of day 1.

The way i see it, we've still got four suspects.

DH may have been found innocent but if Sam is the godfather then DH could still be mafia.

It's also possible that Onyx is the mafia, if Sam is a ninja like Frodo. It's not impossible - remember background wise they both had those cool elven cloaks.

If neither is the case, then we're left with massean and Charlie. Charlie may have concocted the tracker story to throw suspicion off him, but masseans reasoning to lynch Charlie was pretty shaky.
Thoughts?

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:52 am 

So you have managed to accuse every player apart from Vesh while shoring up your story with him.

Pointing the finger at everyone isn't very constructive...

Charlie has been a solid town player to me, he delivered up Nurgle71. He says he tracked Onyx yesterday and cleared him. At this stage I think that is pretty solid unless both hobbits are Ninjas??

Charlie - looks solid
Onyx - looks solid unless Sam is a ninja ala frodo. Didn't vote yesterday.
DH - innocent by Cop. Unless godfather
Rathnard - has cover by fighting with Vesh
Vesh - Has cover fighting with Rathnard
Massaen - no real cover apart from claiming Black Gate and Wylde flipping as from black gate

I see the likely suspects:
1) Rathnard and his silver hammer and Vesh by default
2) Onyx
3) Massaen

Lynch Rathnard today and we can rule out Vesh if we are wrong. That still leaves us with 3 solid town charlie, DH and Vesh to eliminate the other two options. A night kill on one of us will leave 2 solid town with only 2 votes required. Should be able to git 'er done.

Massaen can you please type your alignment exactly as sent in your role PM and indicate the colour it was sent in? If we can have this before todays lynch we should be able to close the game out regardless if we lynch Rathnard today.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:01 am 

Quote:
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or create false quotes with me as the author.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 am 

Ah Ok. We did that in another game with the same restriction and it was OK.

Disregard Mass.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:03 am 

Just tell us the colour?

I think that's OK Matt?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:16 am 

Thats an interesting point about onyx, if he is also a ninja than would come up as visiting noone on my tracker investigation. Perhaps their binja status is from their elven cloaks in which case i think it is plausible that onyx is mafia. I don't see how vesh or rathnard could be mafia as they both have a win condition which means the other must be dead. Right now i think there are 3 possible mafia
-DH if godfather
-Onyx if ninja
-Massaen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 am 

Quote:
DH - innocent by Cop. Unless godfather
Possible slipup? Do you not know weather you are town or godfather?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 am 

I am being stricter because the next person who posts part of a real or fake mod PM gets killed, so would prefer it was not a surprise.

Last edited by Matt-ShadowLord on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:28 am 

Seriously Charlie?

I put it there to avoid the inevitable "but what if you are the godfather" that would have invariably come along if I had left that off. I am town as per Wyldcarde's result :roll:

If my vote for Rathnard/Vesh won't get up I would push for Onyx ahead of Massaen.

Let's see what Massaen has to say.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am 

Ok fair enough. Onyx is a tough one as he hasn't done anything suspicious. We all need to agree on a lynch. @ rathnard and vesh i think it's safe to agree that your lynch attempts will fail today so having your imput and help in finding the last mafia would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:58 pm 

As already pointed out I have been a little quiet due to non mafia issues... That said, why would I jump on to vote against a mafia member early in the process as my ONLY vote this whole game if I was part of the same mafia???

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:15 pm 

unvote: Rathnard

Vote: Massaen

I don't like being dodged :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 pm 

The angry mob's lynch count:
Vesh 1 (Rathnard)
Massaen 2 (Onyx, Disembodied Head)
Charlie 1 (Massaen)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 pm 

Vote: Massaen
lets see where this leads

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm 

Quote:
Why would I jump on to vote against a mafia member early in the process as my ONLY vote this whole game if I was part of the same mafia???
Because you saw that nurgle71 was likely to go anyway and you needed to build some credibility?

So because Charlie asked nicely ( ;) ) here's what i think re: the last mafia;

As I've explained before, Vesh and i are probably the two most likely to be townies. After that id say Charlie is next safest. I believe he was the first to point out the key evidence that got nurgle71 lynched, so for now i think he's safe.

Onyx is a bit of an unknown. The tracker result seems to put him in the clear and i think it's more likely that we have a godfather than a second ninja (think of the symmetry - with a ninja around the tracker can ID two mafia and if theres a godfather, the cop can also only ID two). Beyond that, there's nothing that either implicates or exonerated him.

That leaves my two main suspects - Massean and DH. Im mostly suspicious of Massean for his accusation of Charlie, but i right now i think it's DH.

DH tried to lynch me, one of the ones most likely to be town and also the most likely to get lynched based on annoyance. He then tries to get massean mod-killed and when that failed, tried to lynch Onyx - a player i feel is more likely to be town. Taken individually they could be innocent mistakes, but all together it's pretty suspicious.

Hypotheticaly, if i was mafia in this game than right now id be attempting to lynch the safest townies i could, to keep the list of likely suspects long and minimise the chance of being found out. At the moment Im the best target for a mafia - Im one of the more likely townies, there's at least one other townie out for my blood and Im not exactly popular with the rest.;)

So for that reason...

Unlynch: Vesh

Lynch Vote: Disembodied Head[\b]

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 22 Next