[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
MORDOR - Day 6 HOBBIT MAFIA VICTORY! - Page 18 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:16 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 2022 Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm 

why look at me? Brookesy ( who was later found mafia) tried to have me lynched, I led the charge for the lynching of Nurgle71
I think i have proven myself to be town through my actions. I am interested to hear peoples thoughts on weather or weather not there is a godfather. I am not convinced that the character of sam fits a godfather.
Basically if there is a godfather i believe the last to be DH or massaen. If there is no godfather i believe massaen to be the godfather. Either way
Vote Lynch: Massaen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:35 pm 

Sounds good to me mate.

Vote Lynch Massaen

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm 

edit above i believe massaen to be mafia not godfather*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm 

Fair enough - but just realise when i die the town is almost doomed... with another night kill straight after me... and then its just a case of one more failed lynch and its done

Don't say i didn't say so...

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 pm 

I just figured it out... Charlie is Sam...

The reason he came up as innocent is that he is in disguise (remember we know frodo was a ninja) - So i submit Charlie is the last hobbit...

Lynch CHARLIE

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 pm 

I wouldn't say doomed, after todays lynch + a nightkill thats 4 left so 2 more lynch oppurtunitites. Considering Onyx is confirmed town and imo vesh and rathnard are both town it just leaves you and DH. For the record massaen who do you think the last mafia member is?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 pm 

I have never been investigated...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:43 pm 

I think Massaen realises his time is up and is scrambling like crazy. I am 95% sure people that the last mafia member is either DH or Massaen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm 

Until i have heard from Vesh, rathnard and DH i will unvote massaen just so we are all on the same page.
Unvote:Massaen for now

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 am 

Onyx puts forward a case that claims Rathnard is lynchproof, but in doing so would also make me lynchproof - we are rivals in the same army, thus if he is innocent, I am innocent. I am willing to stake a bet that Rathnard is a guilty party... but Massaen's work (as has mine) has kept me a little quieter than usual... at this stage, I'm not 100%, but I'd still claim Rathnard is a lynchable target.

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 am 

Quote:
I wouldn't say doomed, after todays lynch + a nightkill thats 4 left so 2 more lynch oppurtunitites.
Which is why Im trying to push to lynch Vesh now. We're in a good position and as I argued above, I feel I've earned it more than Vesh has.

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 am 

Quote:
I am willing to stake a bet that Rathnard is a guilty party...
...Based on what? You've said Im guilty, but you'd haven't explained what Im guilty of or why?

In any case, it should be clear to everyone why we want each other lynch. But at least Im being honest about it.

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 am 

Crazy crazy stuff here.

I am Town. I have the innocent cop result. It's not my fault you guys seem to be playing this game in the middle of the night until the early hours of the morning...

I have the horrible feeling you guys have pushed the lynch through on Massaen already with 3 votes. Depends on how The Mod sees the retraction.

Lots of voting without much reasoning being posted. Lets take stock and actually post some reasoning for lynching. We have the hobbit on toast if we don't rush things!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 am 

I'm about to head out to work now.

I believe charlie is a town Backup Tracker.
Rathnard and Vesh will be at eachother all game but seem to be town.
DH has been found innocent by a Cop (although that could mean DH is a Godfather).
I've been confirmed town by the Tracker.

That leaves Massaen.
I think charlie has it right here.

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am 

Let's take a look at the voting:

Yesterday
1st Vote: Charlie - unlikely mafia would throw the first stone at a confirmed mafia
2nd Vote: Massaen - unlikely to jump on with 4 votes required. having said that both Wylde and I had indicated quite strongly in favour of lynching Nurgle71
3rd vote: Wyldcard - confirmed town Cop
4th vote: Rathnard

Day 2:
1st Vote: Wyldcarde (Guilty Result)
2nd Vote: Scotty Wazza
3rd Vote: Charlie
4th Vote: Onyx
5th Vote: Rathnard (after intitially trying to get our cop lynched)

Day 1:
1st Vote: Vesh
2nd Vote: Wyldcarde
3rd Vote: Charlie
4th vote: Disembodied Head
5th Vote: Onyx
6th Vote: Rathnard (Calls Wylde and James mafia earlier in the day)

3 days and 3 hammer votes for Rathnard. Looks very suspect to me. The byplay between Rathnard and Vesh is looking increasingly suspicious for mine. It is excellent cover that has avoided any suspicion being cast on them since day 1.

Massaen's crime so far looks like being too quiet so far to me. the voting pattern is more revealing. I find it hard to believe that if Massaen was mafia he would jump on as second vote yesterday as his only vote for the game. I'm prepared to give Vesh "what he wants".

Vote Lynch: Rathnard

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 321 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 2022 Next