MORDOR - Mini-Mafia
This game is set deep within the lands of Mordor, and is a battle to the death between a badly outnumbered secret faction (Mafia) who know each other and a larger faction (Town) who must try to track them down and vote to lynch them before the Mafia kill them all at night.
For the rules of Mafiascum, see this flash movie http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE A PLAYER IN THIS GAME.
1. Confirm your reception of the role PM with a PM back to me. This is a Day Start game, there are no actions on Night 0.
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or create false quotes with me as the author.
3. Submit your actions by the deadline. If you have an optional power send me a PM each night as to whether you want to use it or not.
4. Do not edit the content of your posts, even for typos.
5. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it. Cheating in this regard is not being clever, it's spoiling the game. Unlike other forums many of us are friends in real life, do not reveal any information to each other in person and try not to favour your friends in any way.
6. Do not post anything substantive after you die unless your role specifically allows it. Substantive means anything that could potentially influence any player's opinion about any element of the game.
7. Have fun. It is a game, please be mature, no personal insults please.
Tips for new players:
1. I will accept questions about roles by PM if anything needs clarifying. Most answers will be links to pages on mafiascum.
2. Your role may require you to conceal information from other players. Be very cautious about over-revealing, but also very cautious about directly lying.
3. Not all games can be won on strength of roll calls.
Day 1 http://westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=15
Day 2 http://westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=114
Day 3 http://westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 68#p248368
Day 4 http://westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 98#p248698
Day 5 http://westgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 26#p249026
 Brookesy - Frodo Baggins, Ninja Hobbit
 Charlie - Gordmul, Backup Orc - Promoted to Gordmul, Tracker
 Disembodied Head
 Drsn0 - Grarbag, Mordor Tracker
 James Heald - Yrch, Mordor Vanilla
 Massaen - Bolingul, Mordor Vanilla
  Nurgle71 - Gollum/Smeagol, Odd Compulsory Killer / Even Compulsory Commuter
 Scotty Wazza - Mograr, Mordor Bodyguard
 Wyldcarde - Gashmug, Mordor Cop