[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Simpsons Mafia - MAFIA WIN - Page 37 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:02 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 39 40 Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:01 pm 

A lot of the lynching was being pushed By djcodex and mal though and the rest of the town was following suit with the masons and cop looking suspicious at each other.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 pm 

Yeah it was tough, I mean I guess I was on the right track in looking at people who pushed the survivor lynch, and jumped on to lynch Bruno, then myself, but convincing people of this was rough because of my rc... We rly needed some leadership. I think it was a great game though and was well run. There were some great thought out ideas in there and I look forward to Simpsons 2.

Last edited by Bokke66 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm 

Quote:
A lot of the lynching was being pushed By djcodex and mal though and the rest of the town was following suit with the masons and cop looking suspicious at each other.
Actually, every lynch was almost orchestrated.
I only pushed for you day 1, day 2 town did the rest and I jumped on.

Day two, Brunificus had pushed harder than the rest, and it was easy enough to get him lynched day 3, I opposed it and went with Bokke66.

Day three, Brunificus is lynched and Bokke66 hang himself in the process.........literately on day 4.

Day four, Bokke66 is lynched.

Day five, and our 4 day campaign against Aenur ends with his lynching, but I support him to try and discredit the Masons.

Night 5 and day 6 was a gamble and my last post where I voted to lynch ecky was written over about an hour and a half. We only needed one town vote to follow me............

:twisted:

@ Bokke66, I still stand by my words and actions, lynching the Survivor is not really in the best interest of Mafia, it wasted as much of our time as it did yours.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 am 

Well played by the mafia. I had no idea only gut feelings on who was mafia and they all turned out wrong. Spektre and I had no idea. very well played and ballsy role claims. Well done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:41 am 

I think this game was a prime example of the culture of "following personalities".

Town made some shocking mistakes throughout though.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am 

Aza do you mind posting up a list of roles with powers?

Though I got knocked off by Maggie fairly early on, it made for an entertaining show as I knew who the mafia were and how the town just went with them so easily.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 am 

Quote:
Aza do you mind posting up a list of roles with powers?

Though I got knocked off by Maggie fairly early on, it made for an entertaining show as I knew who the mafia were and how the town just went with them so easily.
Check page 1 :mrgreen:

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 am 

That was entertaining to watch unfold. Congrats to the mafia on completely fooling town. I had Jramsdale picked from day 1. probably reason I died so quickly, plus probably playing the role I was given gave the impression I had an investigative power. Was hoping that being a little upfront with accusations "may" have triggered a watcher (if we had one) to watch me that night to see if anyone targeted me. Well mafia did but apparently no townie thought so. :)

Thanks Aza for the game and hopefully next time I can get past night 1. Last 2 games I've been knocked off first. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 am 

Quote:
Thanks Aza for the game and hopefully next time I can get past night 1. Last 2 games I've been knocked off first

Yeah, i diliberately had personalities like Kent, and Skinner in there who "may" have had power roles, but didn't.
Same as puting Comic book guy in the mix, just to mix things up a bit. In a way i was interested to see CBG go on day 1.
It would have made Mafia eddgey to RC, and also make it hard to accuse from RC's.

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 am 

Was that the biggest landslide so far, with only 1 mafia dead? Congratulations to the mafia team.
It looked like a bit of a frustrating game for some of the Town players, especially with the cop being forced out by the day 1 roll call and then spinning his wheels, and mafia basically leading everyone down the garden path for the whole game. Better luck next time!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am 

Very interesting game to watch, the town made a couple of bad calls and the mafia compounded with some excellent play. I can see a few lessons being taken away from this game.

Good job Aza!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:01 pm 

Two humorous incidents from playing as mafia stood out for me.

At one point jramsdale posted this 

Quote:
Quote:
riGht well 17 players in the game. Makes sense to be 4 mafia and 12 town with an extra character, in this case q survivor. So looking at the simpsons world who else better as a survivor then Hans moleman? He might not be a main character but I can't think of any character that fits better as a survivor in simpsonS. But yep go ahead and lynch me and give the mafia a free pass for the day and a free hit for tonight.
anyone else think that this is odd, so please explain Wyldcarde
I was tired and driving at the time, I misread 'anyone else thinks this is odd' as 'everyone else thinks this is odd' 
No one had mentioned it in the thread, I felt that saying everyone else thinks screamed mafia and I went off my face in the emails... Untill DJ pointed out I had read it wrong :)

I posted this one and thought I had blown the whole game. I has two lists saved in my phone for who was who one said TOWN LIST and the other said MAFIA LIST.

I thought someone would pick it for sure but luckily 'town-list' wasn't too suss, I just figure why would I bother labeling it town! Surely someone will notice!
I had missed the last RC on the list and jramsdale quoted my list added the missing RC and removed the town reference.. :) 
Quote:
Quote:
also can post up a list of who has claimed who?
Town list 

1. DJCodex-groundskeeper willie
2. Bloodlust-homer 
3. Paulfrank-Marge Simpson
4. Centurions- kent brockman (dead)
5. The Hat-Ned Flanders
6. Wyldcarde-Hans moleman
7. Spektre-Carl carlson
8. MrGTST
9. Aenur-Chief Wiggum
10. thatnicguy-Edna Krabappel
11. neilw
12. eckythump-Dr Nick Riviera
13. brunificus
14. Greenfuji-Lenny leonardson
15. Malignant-Bart 
16. Jramsdale
17. Bokke 66

This is my claims list, if that's what you mean?
Should we stop there? Better for town to keep a few for tomorrow?
I changed the list in my phone to MAFIA LIST (INSERT GRAPHIC PROFANITY HERE) so that I wouldnt post it by accident again!

Bring on the next game!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm 

Quote:
Good job Aza!
Thanks Russia.

You really understand how much work goes into these, once its you pulling the strings behind the curtains.
I have a tonne of respect for anyone willing to put the time and effort into Mod'ing one of these.

You also take a huge amount of experience doing this for the first time, I can't wait to make the next one bigger and better !!

(Probably same time next year at the rate of mafia games there are)

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm 

Nice game to follow form the sidelines, I hope this will start a bit of a shift in the meta of Westgamer mafia games (and yes there is most definately a meta here) it looked like a good game.

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm 

It's pretty funny that town actually didn't get any lynch correct. The only Mafia kill was courtesy of mrgtst via vigilante.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 39 40 Next