[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Transformers Mafia- TOWN + JESTER VICTORY! - Page 70 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:21 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous 168 69 70 71 7275 Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 am 

Well I know that they have to kill someone each night and there has only been one death each night, if there was a SK there would have been more than one on at least one night. I don't think Aenur is a good choice for a lynch as mafia have been gunning for him in the past, along with sensual lettuce. The only one left who mafia haven't gone after is gambit...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 am 

Russia and Wyldecard voting for Aenur could have been a last ditch feint? Seemed odd that Russia would vote when he claimed lynchproof then go 'oh I forgot about that' rather than 'yeah lynchproof sure you do'

What an ending, epic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 am 

I'm thinking that possibly the mafia have recruited someone. Mafia have been trying to point out sensual all along so I think he is town. I am looking at Gambit and Aenur, may have to flip a coin :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 am 

Che-Chooch-Cheech-Cha

greetings All autobots,

i can't believe this game is still going, i thought i was going to get some sleep, perhaps pay attention to my baby, but I am happy to continue this epic game.

the reason i have not been a strong target is probably due to my lack of power claim. early in the game, everyone that even hinted of a power got whacked, except for wheelie which would have been a silly hit as he can not vote.

as we are on the 11th night i am happy to reveal i am an odd night commuter. i attempted to hint at this earlier in the game with writing the transform noises and turning into either a rocket or a train. the mafia can not hit me tonight as i will be returning to cybertron under a Hail of angry decepticon blaster fire.

similar to the theory we had on wyldcard, i suggest lynching aenur for the reason that if he survives, case closed, if he is lynched we townies are still in the lead and i would be happy to be lynched tomorrow if i am proven wrong.

i hope you will all take my word as we must defeat the remaining Megatron croonies!!!

Lynch Aenur
Che-Chooch-Che-cha followed by the noise of a rocket, let me know if you need anything from cybertron :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 am 

Cool beans, I will believe you for now. So much uncertainty still lies however, I'd like to hear from Aenur, and maybe more thoughts from Sensual before proceeding.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 am 

Seriously?
I am lynchproof and macho… I cannot be saved by docs or any other means and I cannot be lynched.

I voted strongly against Russia AND wyldcarde… khorgor I was not 100% certain on so was waiting to hear from him before voting, I didn’t know a lynch had already been reached.
Gambit voting for me implicates him…
Who is left in this?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 am 

The four your looking at :( sensual gambit bokke and Aenur!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 am 

So there are only 4 players left in the game…. Potentially….. 1 Mafia.

If we get it WRONG today…. Then the mafia kills one more over night. And unless the remaining town is the double voter…. The game ends.

Safer bet for the town win… unless Optimus gave the double voter power to the mafia (please do not let that be the case….) is to lynch me. I will not die. We lose another town over night but are cutting the chances of getting it wrong to being a 1/3 chance.

I know it is risky – but it gives the town the best odds of winning.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 am 

Wait if I have dropped the ball, not hard at this point can see potential for all to be mafia, Aenur doesn't die someone goes in the night, three people left, two votes to lynch? If the mafia has the double vote they could win it on their own..

I think I have to hold out hope that I choose right. I think trying to lynch Aenur is the way to go, if I got it wrong town is doomed both ways.. (if we lynch wrong now we lose, if I gave mafia the vote we lose)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:14 pm 

Ahh iv gone back through checking and checking, my times limited, but I can't find anything to help, all have helped lynch mafia at one point or another. It could be another independent who doesn't care if they kill town or mafia but with a jester and a survivor? Most have been accused by mafia of being suscpicious, mafia made a lot of accusations...

I am mentally bracing myself for the flak that I will cop if I did pick wrong ;) worse than lying masons :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 pm 

Vote: Aenur

Make it RAIN!

GRIMLOCK HAS NO FEAR OF ANYTHING

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm 

Im not too comfortable in voting for aenur at the moment but I've got nothing else to go on so will follow the plan
Vote: aenur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 pm 

Damn missed all the action. This games really getting down to the wire now. I'm happy to go with the flow but I guess my vote doesn't really matter. All I can really think is Russia and wyldcard voted for grimlock coz maybe he had a self save too? I haven't had time to read properly yet though so I'll wait to see the night through I guess?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 am 

NIGHT 11
There were no Deaths Night 11

NO TALKING IN THREAD

Please submit all night actions to me via PM labeled Night 8 Action

Please advise me if you DO NOT wish to use a night action.

Deadline: 5pm Sunday Nov 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 am 

DAY 12
[/size]
"Me Grimlock say shut your faces!" - Guess who?
DEAD, Aenur, Grimlock: Lynchproof, Macho, Town

Players are free to talk.

2 votes required to lynch

Deadline: 5pm Monday 28th Nov

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous 168 69 70 71 7275 Next