[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Harry Potter Mafia - Town Wins - Page 89 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:26 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1336 posts ]  Go to page Previous 186 87 88 89 90 Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 am 

I bet you were all OMFG *flail arms* ... when you died and someone started wearing your face.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 am 
Site Admin

BWAAHHAHA!!

You got SO unlucky there. You were virtually a random pick due to the fact that we knew we needed to kill someone who hadn't role claimed yet to steal their identity. And you were one of those people. ;)

Hillarious. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 am 

Quote:
I bet you were all OMFG *flail arms* ... when you died and someone started wearing your face.
lets just say i wished i was also a treestump so I could come back and say

Maligant is proven guilty, Bloodlust is proven guilty, and DJodex has stolen my hufflepuffing beard.
:evil:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:46 am 

Wow, that would have made the game almost too easy Adrods.Think, come Day 3 you'd just be like here is all of the Mafia on a silver platter..!

Wow, the Mafia were lucky with that one! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:47 am 

:lol: I know if it had of been me there would have been some serious keyboard RAGE!!!

I also knew we were in danger when James was lynched and the Janitor power was out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 am 

Thanks for the game paulfrank, great work as a first time mod!

Getting lynched early made me sad-face because I love the theme so much, but whatevs, there will be plenty more games in future. I don't regret honestly role-claiming at all, myself being such a minor character meant it was kinda risky to try and pick another supposedly obscure character for cover. Also I don't believe survivors should feel the need to fake-claim, town seems to vastly over-estimate their ability to mess with the game. Me being a bus-driver made things a little trickier but as long as I kept giving advice to town I'd remain a mafia target and thus wouldn't want to do anything to screw town over.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 pm 

You have no idea how many mafia pms were going back and forth. We did 50+ pms night 0. lol.

And we refered to Voldemort, wearing Dumbledore's face, as Operation Dumblemort. =D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, that was bad.

I logged on for the first time late in the day when the game had started - keeping in mind that this is the busiest time of year for me with PMs due to Ultimates and FoA and stuff - to find that my in-box was overfull by 78 PMS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like WTF?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm 

Quote:
Yeah, that was bad.

I logged on for the first time late in the day when the game had started - keeping in mind that this is the busiest time of year for me with PMs due to Ultimates and FoA and stuff - to find that my in-box was overfull by 78 PMS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like WTF?!?!
HAHA!! One thing about playing in games (as non-mafia) instead of running them is the near blissful inbox silence :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm 

Yeah, it was crazy.

I was generally reading and deleting them as they came, but I'd go out and come home to 10-30pms every day.

tbh, I found it really hard to keep up with mafia pms and what was happening in the main thread. So much to read.

Last edited by Obeisance on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 pm 

During the Star wars Mafia game, we moved out talking to e-mail (and CC'd Greenfuji of course)
As your WG inbox fills up pretty much daily...

Recommend it to other mafia in the future.

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:16 pm 

Wow, now that is amazing! I thought Vesh's and my own effort of roughly 50PM's was alot but 78 on night 0!

And then you read everything in thread... Thats commitment to the game right there :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 pm 

Quote:
During the Star wars Mafia game, we moved out talking to e-mail (and CC'd Greenfuji of course)

As one of the mafia in that game I had mixed feelings about this. I understood the advantage but at the same time I like to keep everything "in-house". Mod's discretion of course but I'm going to insist that mafia groups stick to Westgamer in my games.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:25 pm 

What's worse is I still had my account set up to email me every time I got a PM :shock:

I have 5 folders in my inbox for archiving all the Mafia PMs.
Then one for Masons, and one for other.

I can finally delete them all :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:33 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:

As one of the mafia in that game I had mixed feelings about this. I understood the advantage but at the same time I like to keep everything "in-house". Mod's discretion of course but I'm going to insist that mafia groups stick to Westgamer in my games.
Any non Club WestGamer members playing mafia should seriously consider joining up. Your PM inbox doubles in size as a member. :mrgreen:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1336 posts ]  Go to page Previous 186 87 88 89 90 Next